Home

NBA 2K7, NHL 2K7 and College Hoops 2K7 Screenshots

This is a discussion on NBA 2K7, NHL 2K7 and College Hoops 2K7 Screenshots within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2006, 12:50 PM   #25
MVP

forensicd's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NBA 2K7, NHL 2K7 and College Hoops 2K7 Screenshots

i think the kobe one people are talking about is down the page a bit. He looks a little off to say the least, but they have plenty of time to fix these things. Just not sure why they would release that image of him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2006, 01:47 PM   #26
MVP

TheKingOfVa's Arena

OVR: 18

The screen shots look good but hopefully the bugs are fixed.
Old 05-06-2006, 02:46 PM   #27
Rookie

ClassActFan's Arena

OVR: 4

The screens are not that bad. I expect the Final Version of the game's graphics to have much better quality.
Old 05-06-2006, 03:13 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pem
Sooooo...did 2K6 ship with a lot of bugs in your opinion or is this just the trendy thing to say these days?
Yeah hating EA isn't as cool as it was last year. This year "All 2K games are buggy" is what's in. Get with the program man
Old 05-06-2006, 04:43 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon10 Re: NBA 2K7, NHL 2K7 and College Hoops 2K7 Screenshots

Ok....first of all, these are very early screenshots. Expect the graphics to become much better as the release date draws nearer. 2nd, yeah Kobe does look like crap. My guess is because they had shaq on the cover this year, and he wanted to make sure that he looked better than kobe...Which he does. And hopefully they will iron out some of the bugs from this years game. i.e. Player collision (sometimes an arm or a leg would just pass straight through another player), and the jersey bugs. Thats just so wierd looking to see mike bibby run down the court with only half a jersey on. But on the issue of EA vs. 2K in the graphics department, yeah EA looks a lot better. But their gameplay is the worst its been in years. In fact...2K has had better gameplay ever since NBA 2K2 on the Dreamcast. So instead of 2K stepping up their game in the graphics department, EA should step their game up in......well....every where else.
Old 05-06-2006, 05:28 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpace2323
Ok....first of all, these are very early screenshots. Expect the graphics to become much better as the release date draws nearer. 2nd, yeah Kobe does look like crap. My guess is because they had shaq on the cover this year, and he wanted to make sure that he looked better than kobe...Which he does. And hopefully they will iron out some of the bugs from this years game. i.e. Player collision (sometimes an arm or a leg would just pass straight through another player), and the jersey bugs. Thats just so wierd looking to see mike bibby run down the court with only half a jersey on. But on the issue of EA vs. 2K in the graphics department, yeah EA looks a lot better. But their gameplay is the worst its been in years. In fact...2K has had better gameplay ever since NBA 2K2 on the Dreamcast. So instead of 2K stepping up their game in the graphics department, EA should step their game up in......well....every where else.
Don't expect the graphics to improve much..Haven't anyone learned from MLB 2k6..Those screen shots are early..They will look great.. kinda talk..

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
headphones: Balanced Sony SA5000/Sen 650 AKG 340
Old 05-06-2006, 07:23 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 8

I like it!!!! Looks better to me!!

How many of you are playing on HDTV sets?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2006, 09:10 PM   #32
Rookie

ClassActFan's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolbubbaice
Don't expect the graphics to improve much..Haven't anyone learned from MLB 2k6..Those screen shots are early..They will look great.. kinda talk..
The 360 just came out 6-7 months ago, and it was 2k's first try at a Baseball game. This will be 2k's second Basketball game, and they have a WHOLE lot of time to develop it, and plus they have experience creating it on this console as well. So I expect the graphics to be a pretty, well, at least, decent improvement from what 2k6's was.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »