NBA 2K7 Hands On Impressions (360) - Page 5 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

NBA 2K7 Hands On Impressions (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K7 Hands On Impressions (360) within the Operation Sports Content forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content

Old 05-22-2006, 01:57 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K7 Hands On Impressions (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa
This game sounds amazing. I hope they have a regular season mode where you can select all teams. The sig. jump shots feature sounds great. This could be the best basketball game ever. Great job again 2k for listening to the fans and fixing the game.
Videogame developers never listen to tha fans...None of them really care it's their thoughts that cause the game to be better....Because if they listened to tha fans their games would be way better than everybody thinks they are....
Old 05-22-2006, 02:01 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant from HellCounty
Videogame developers never listen to tha fans...None of them really care it's their thoughts that cause the game to be better....Because if they listened to tha fans their games would be way better than everybody thinks they are....
Developers listen, but the higher-ups that are paying the developers salaries always have the final say. Unfortunately, most developers don't have too much say in what gets implemented and what gets cut.
Old 05-22-2006, 02:04 PM   #35
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant from HellCounty
I have to disagree with you on that one. a better statement would be EA never listens to their fans. VC and their developers on the other hand do listen to our legitimate gripes. Does every single suggestion get put in. Nope but they do in fact listen.

hell for the college hoop game we had a sticky where we could show them teams updated uniforms for inclusion in the 360 verison on the game.

which is why IMHO they have superior games.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 05-22-2006, 09:47 PM   #36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel40
I have to disagree with you on that one. a better statement would be EA never listens to their fans. VC and their developers on the other hand do listen to our legitimate gripes. Does every single suggestion get put in. Nope but they do in fact listen.

hell for the college hoop game we had a sticky where we could show them teams updated uniforms for inclusion in the 360 verison on the game.

How come College Hoops never has authentic shoes?...Now NBA 2K7 is gon' be nice as hell....I think NBALive 07 and NBA 2K7 are goin' to have a good battle this year....
Old 05-28-2006, 08:38 PM   #37
All Star

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel40

Why does everything have to turn into EA vs. VC? You think they have listened to fans with MLB and NHL?
Old 06-01-2006, 11:48 AM   #38
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 50

Thanks Aaron...sounds great.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:10 AM   #39
MVP

videobastard's Arena

OVR: 14

This was a good preview. I like the 250 sig shots and improved sub AI. Overall the game sounds great. As long as they get the majority of arenas authentic i do not have a problem.
Old 06-07-2006, 07:50 PM   #40
Rookie

Angry Re: NBA 2K7 Hands On Impressions (360)

I wonder if VC will let us enjoy all this goodness this year here in Europe or are we going to get scr*** once again? Just to let You know - You guys in NA get it around october, while Europe usually waits until march next year. Do I have to tell how annoying this is? I heard it's HD era, no more PAL/NTSC bull****... but welcome to the real world.
2K6 on first XBOX didn't even have updated rosters, it was august just like NTSC copy. This isn't funny, it's f****ing horrible. Best European player has a chance to become Finals MVP (D. Nowitzki, Germany) and we get treatment like this? Shame on you Visual Concepts NBA is a world-wide game, after all You call NBA championship "world championship" (which is megalomania by the way) - let all the World play the beautiful game You have there. I want to play with American friends by the end of this year, please!
Another thing - EA doesn't have any coversion problmes, NBA LIVE (unplayable, I know) is here on day one, no problem.
This is bad.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content »