Home

"Unlocked" Hall of Famers Appear in Xbox 360 Superstar/Franchise Modes - REPORT

This is a discussion on "Unlocked" Hall of Famers Appear in Xbox 360 Superstar/Franchise Modes - REPORT within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2006, 12:09 PM   #33
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: "Unlocked" Hall of Famers Appear in Xbox 360 Superstar/Franchise Modes - REPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay_OS
how do you prevent them from signing them in the off-season? Do you manually control everyone's FA signings? That seems highly cumbersome.
I'm a one season guy. I play along with the real nfl season and rarely fool around with the FA stuff. Thats why I'm so anal about games having the feature to control every team.
Old 08-16-2006, 12:13 PM   #34
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: "Unlocked" Hall of Famers Appear in Xbox 360 Superstar/Franchise Modes - REPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Mark,

This is where im confused. From my understanding, you get Madden Points during every game you play. Couldnt you make a profile, save your settings (sliders and difficulty level), and just never save your profile after a game? That way your Madden points are never saved.

Shawn, correct me if im wrong.
Hmmm... this sounds like it would work in theory. Create an original profile with settings,etc. before starting any games and never save your profile again. Of course, for those that like to keep USER records, they won't be able to view them. Not a biggie for me though. I'm still hoping there's some type of patch released to fix this crap.
Old 08-16-2006, 12:25 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
Hmmm... this sounds like it would work in theory. Create an original profile with settings,etc. before starting any games and never save your profile again. Of course, for those that like to keep USER records, they won't be able to view them. Not a biggie for me though. I'm still hoping there's some type of patch released to fix this crap.
That's so crazy that it just might work......just make sure you don't have the setting set at auto-save. I hope they do release a patch on this, they have plenty of time to fix this before the 22nd.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2006, 12:32 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
I wouldn't expect a patch from EA. They know year in and year out the average drone, not the OS/Utopia/Madden Nation/etc member, but the average drone will buy this game and keep it amongst the best selling games on the market. As such, EA has no need to patch a game as they wouldn't make money by doing it, so we are better off dealing with this and hoping they address it next year.
Old 08-16-2006, 12:51 PM   #37
Banned

dkgojackets's Arena

OVR: 73

Can anyone confirm if this goes for all systems, or is it just on the 360 version?
Old 08-16-2006, 01:13 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 4

This sucks.

But what the hell, I'm signing Barry Sanders.

And once All-Madden difficulty gets too easy, it might be nice to get the extra challenge of playing against Hall of Famers.

At least we can control who WE sign...

Stay Positive,
-Noah
Old 08-16-2006, 01:33 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 4

Wow, just wow...

Hey guys seen that new Madden TV commercial, its great! They must have spent millions where it really matters, advertizing!
Old 08-16-2006, 01:43 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foddzy
Wow, just wow...

Hey guys seen that new Madden TV commercial, its great! They must have spent millions where it really matters, advertizing!
Hey Foddzy, you wanted your unlockables, didn't you? Now you've got'em, like it or not!

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »