Home

"Unlocked" Hall of Famers Appear in Xbox 360 Superstar/Franchise Modes - REPORT

This is a discussion on "Unlocked" Hall of Famers Appear in Xbox 360 Superstar/Franchise Modes - REPORT within the Operation Sports Content forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content
NBA Live 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
NASCAR Heat 3 Review

Old 08-16-2006, 01:44 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: "Unlocked" Hall of Famers Appear in Xbox 360 Superstar/Franchise Modes - REPORT

Dam this is messed up and has the potential to be a franchise killer.I hope Ea comes out with a patch by the games release.

On The inside paper view thing EA said the hall of famers would become free agents

There is NOTHING HUMANLY POSSIBLE that YOU can do to STOP ME.That is WHY they call ME UNCOVERABLE #85
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2006, 01:59 PM   #42
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: "Unlocked" Hall of Famers Appear in Xbox 360 Superstar/Franchise Modes - REPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Hey Foddzy, you wanted your unlockables, didn't you? Now you've got'em, like it or not!

that... was... AWESOME... haha!
Old 08-16-2006, 02:30 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by #85_on_a_mission
Dam this is messed up and has the potential to be a franchise killer.I hope Ea comes out with a patch by the games release.

On The inside pay-per-view thing EA said the hall of famers would become free agents
No patch but the game looks really prety and shiny. Aren't those the most important things?
Old 08-16-2006, 02:40 PM   #44
Legend

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Hey Foddzy, you wanted your unlockables, didn't you? Now you've got'em, like it or not!
Ask and you shall receive.

This is as close as it gets to a game killer for me, I like online leagues and all but mostly its dynasty for me. I don't know the legend count but I hope its not too much. That way by year three most teams won't be stacked.

But hey, they will probably retire after one year, or one can hope.
Old 08-16-2006, 02:50 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 4

Good one TJ, lol!

Well its not exactly what I was asking for haha! I do need to be more careful what I wish for... friggin EA genie is on crack!
Old 08-16-2006, 02:53 PM   #46
OS Managing Ed., 2002-07

sdrotar's Arena

OVR: 19

I'd like to stress that I made no judgement on this - I merely wanted to clarify and correct what turned out to be inaccuracies in my Community Day thread based in the information I was given.

I'm not fond of the "game-killer" type posts that get thrown around at this point in time, because I feel that they're premature.
Moreover, what constitutes such things varies widely from one person to another.

EA Tiburon is aware of this, and I have spoken with a representative today.
I'm still optimistic that some sort of response is in the offing, and it may be best to reserve judgment until that surfaces.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:02 PM   #47
Greatness

utexas's Arena

OVR: 32

Doesn't bother me at all because I never try to make my franchise mode replicate real life, because it is impossible. I treat my franchise like its own fantasy world full of crazy trades, early retirements and now hall of famers that I can load up on my Cowboys!!!
@ipreachsports twitter/instagram
http://powerplayradionetwork.com/
https://www.facebook.com/thesportspreacher/
https://www.facebook.com/ipreachspor...PAGES_TIMELINE
Old 08-16-2006, 03:15 PM   #48
MVP

quietcool72's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdrotar
I'd like to stress that I made no judgement on this - I merely wanted to clarify and correct what turned out to be inaccuracies in my Community Day thread based in the information I was given.

I'm not fond of the "game-killer" type posts that get thrown around at this point in time, because I feel that they're premature.
Moreover, what constitutes such things varies widely from one person to another.

EA Tiburon is aware of this, and I have spoken with a representative today.
I'm still optimistic that some sort of response is in the offing, and it may be best to reserve judgment until that surfaces.
Shawn,
I don't know- the potential "fatigue problem"- if true- might even rival this problem in terms of severity.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content »