Home

MLB 07: The Show Screenshots (PS3)

This is a discussion on MLB 07: The Show Screenshots (PS3) within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2007, 04:56 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
MLB 07: The Show Screenshots (PS3)

We have just posted some MLB 07: The Show screenshots.
"In 2006, MLB 06 The Show™ led the MLB-licensed category on PlayStation® platforms with over 66% market share. Moreover, despite publishing exclusively for PlayStation platforms, sales for the franchise managed to lead the category for all baseball games across all gaming platforms. This year, MLB 07 The Show™ looks to make the transition to next-gen and establish its position most valuable player in the category with an outstanding set of features innovative gameplay functionality.

Already widely considered the most authentic baseball simulation available, the franchise now introduces the all-new Road to The Show mode, enabling gamers to play both offense and defense from the created player’s perspective. Providing an even more realistic experience from the mound, the all-new New Pitch Command System (PCS) delivers unsurpassed strategy to pitch selection, as a pitcher’s “pitch comfort” will be predetermined based on a best to worst pitch scenario. It is up the gamer to decide if he/she should try to “work on a pitch” or just go with what is working. Additionally, with the Adaptive Pitching Intelligence (API) feature, catchers will call the game based on the individual strengths and weaknesses of each pitcher as well as analyze tendencies of batters. Gamers will now have the ability to either trust the pitches called by the catcher or shake them off."
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2007, 01:41 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 07: The Show Screenshots (PS3)

all the screen shots i have seen are unreal. i have been playing 2k6 all winter and i cant wait for this one. im getting it on the 6th. im going to build a super team. i def want to rock this game online.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:24 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
my review of mlb2k7

Wow. this game is completely awesome. I was expecting a lot from 2k7 since I have been a hardcore 2k6 fan. I have been playing that game throughout the winter and was very impressed with everything in 2k7. The graphics are awesome and the game play is super smooth. I’m also a fan of the soundtrack in this game. I’ve been rocking the game in HD and it really looks sick. Any baseball fan this is a must game. I have it for xbox360 and I have played it on ps3. Both awesome. This game brings back the excitement when I first got RBI baseball for Nintendo.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »