Home

Madden NFL 08 Review (360)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 08 Review (360) within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2007, 04:24 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 08 Review (360)

Good review but the bugs needed address more in this review IMO because they too lower the longevity of playing the game. I can't play a game where I'll get 1-2 INTs for touchdowns each week in a franchise.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:57 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

I was refreshing to see someone actually think about what the enhanced feature set meant to the product, rather than checking off boxes representing expectations, but the question still remains...

Is anyone going to REALLY call out the flaws in this game's AI?

LBzrule, where ya at, fellah?

;-)
Old 10-09-2007, 04:19 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

My god, do I wish I hadn't just discovered this site yesterday...woulda been nice to have read this review...oh, what now, 2 months ago when Madden released, and I bought it, because every other reviewer on planet Earth went gaga? The gameplay still has some flaws (why can't any running back hold on to the frickin' ball?!?!), but IS improved, but the game is just so utterly boring! Horrible mazes of submenus, a franchise mode stripped of features, and everything is just so utterly...dull. I mean, come on, getting rid of Tony Bruno...improvement. Replacing him with absolute nothingness...cheap and lame!

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »