Home

The Operation Sports Almost Midseason Awards

This is a discussion on The Operation Sports Almost Midseason Awards within the Operation Sports Content forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content
Breaking Down FIFA 19's New Features
NBA 2K League Player Power Rankings (Pre-Playoffs)
NBA Live 19 Introduces The One Court - Allowing Fans to Create and Customize Their Own Courts

Old 06-04-2008, 03:44 PM   #1
Executive Editor

MMChrisS's Arena

OVR: 57
The Operation Sports Almost Midseason Awards

With the month of June quickly passing, we are nearing the halfway point of 2008. So far this year we have seen several sports games released to varying degrees of critical acclaim. Which ones are the best thus far? Check out the Operation Sports Almost Midseason Awards to find out!
Quote:
"The year is almost halfway over and we have already had several sports games that have hit store shelves. With the summer sports gaming doldrums upon us, which of the games so far this year should you buy and which ones were the biggest disappointments? I have my own ideas and you probably have yours so be sure to add feedback after you read through my selections!"

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2008, 02:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
MLB '08 is probably one of the best, if not the best, sports titles of all time. When you combine the beautiful graphics, especially on PS3 in Hi-Def, with the great in-depth sound and commentary, and the depth of options and game modes, this game is incredible. I don't see a new Madden coming around to beat it, and I am not sure there is enough well rounded interest in Hockey and Basketball in the market to unseat MLB '08, and that's if their product can even match up, which would be great, but is doubtful.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:12 PM   #3
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: The Operation Sports Almost Midseason Awards

I'd say the ea sports / take two deal is probably the biggest non-story. There is no story. Nothing has happened.

I'd say the biggest story of the year is no College Hoops this year Or Online Dynasty in NCAA.

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Old 06-06-2008, 12:03 AM   #4
BOHICA

BrownsFan72's Arena

OVR: 18
MLB 08 The Show is loved for the same reason NFL 2K5 was loved....Presentation and the feeling you are watching a real game.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content »