Home

ESPN NFL 2k5 vs. Madden NFL 08 - Part II

This is a discussion on ESPN NFL 2k5 vs. Madden NFL 08 - Part II within the Operation Sports Content forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content
NBA Live 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
NASCAR Heat 3 Review

Old 06-12-2008, 09:14 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 8
As others have stated, it is pathetic that a game that is 4 years old is still the best football game out there.I started back up on 2k5 (not using updated rosters as I like the nostalgia of going back) and am blown away by how much it is killing madden 08 in gameplay and overall presentation. I totally forgot how good 2k5 was and have been numbed by madden for the last 4 years.

I will truly be shocked if EA ever actually puts forth the effort to make a real football game that can compete with something produced almost a half decade ago. Again, it's pretty pathetic they haven't especially when you consider the franchise and size of the team (and EA as a whole) that works on it.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:49 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3
First of All ... GREAT Work!!!
When 2K5 came out I was EA Fan Boy ... I wouldn't even Look at any 2K Series Basketball or Football. Then after numerous Next-Gen disgraces I was forced to leave my beloved EA ... I have bought and returned All the Next-Gen Maddens and the Lives and I'm proud to say NBA 2K7 and Up Fan Boy. Now after reading your articles I was intrigued about this "Best Football Game Ever Made" so I went out and found myself a copy and WooooooW ... I heard about most of this stuff ... Halftime Show ... Post Game Interview ... and I always thought it did sound good put playing it NOW ... the Fact that it not only is Better (Game Play And Features Not Graphics ... Next-Gen is still Next-Gen) is simply AMAZING!!! So thanks for the read and to putting me onto a the "Greatest Football Game Ever Made"

Unbelievably and Happily Surprised
Buttons

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content »