Home

Top Spin 3 Give-Away - Enter Here

This is a discussion on Top Spin 3 Give-Away - Enter Here within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 02:00 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 10
I don’t know that I deserve the game any more than the other good people that entered. All I know is that I would make GOOD use of the game. My wife often gets upset about the time I allocate to gaming. The one common ground we have in sports is the occasional game of tennis at a local court. Anyway Top Spin seems like it is going to be a fun game. It looks like a game we could BOTH enjoy. So by giving me a copy you could strengthen a marriage. A family that games together stays together!
Old 07-12-2008, 08:45 AM   #58
All Star

OVR: 17
Re: Top Spin 3 Give-Away - Enter Here

Because I'm a pathetic loser and if I don't get this game, I'll KILL MYSELF. You want that on your conscience?
Old 07-12-2008, 08:59 AM   #59
MVP

PhantomPain's Arena

OVR: 16
The reason I deserve to win is because I am about to have my 2nd child any day now, while my first is exactly 2 years old. What does that mean? My wife isn't working and won't be for a while and I just started a new career after finally getting out of the horrible mortgage business. Funds will be hard to come by for a while plus when my wife has me up in the middle of the night while she is breast feeding, I can at least play some tennis matched on the ps3.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:20 AM   #60
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20
With the money saved by getting a free copy, I will buy the world a puppy and teach people to be nice(er).
Old 07-12-2008, 11:33 AM   #61
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61

Simply because I would like to play the game, but don't really have the money at the moment to spend on it being a broke college student. Figured the honest route would be better than the fake sympathy route.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2008, 12:14 PM   #62
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

I wrote nearly 200 reviews and feature pieces during nearly a decade on the Staff at Operation Sports. Never made a dime... never got paid for my games, my time or my effort. That's about it. Steve has my address to send my prize.

Toodles.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:33 PM   #63
MVP

Matt Diesel's Arena

OVR: 20

Give it to me and Ill donate the price of the game to the charity of your choice (its a tax write-off). I was gonna buy it anyway.
Old 07-15-2008, 12:23 AM   #64
Pro

OVR: 14

I need it because I have coached Tennis in the past and I wasn't real good at it. If I ever have to coach it again I can use it as a training tool and learn the game better. On top of that it would just be cool to have. Piece. The Ace.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »