Home

Top Spin 3 Give-Away - Enter Here

This is a discussion on Top Spin 3 Give-Away - Enter Here within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 02:26 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Top Spin 3 Give-Away - Enter Here

Today is unofficially Top Spin 3 day at OS. Later today we'll be posting our review along with our first strategy guide for the game.

To kick things off we have some Top Spin 3 prizes to give away.

First Prize (1 winner)
  • Top Spin track jacket
  • Top Spin 3 Game (system of their choice)
  • 2K library of games (MLB, NBA, Don King – system of their choice)

Runners Up (2 Winners)
  • Top Spin 3 Game (system of their choice)

How To Enter: Reply to this news post and tell us in 100 words of less why you deserve to win this prize. The best answers will be chosen by a select panel of OS Staff members as the winners. Good luck!

Competition closes: Midnight EST, July 31st, 2008. It is unfortunately only open to US residents.

Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2008, 02:38 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Why do I deserve to win this game?

Well, I could bore you and try to ellicit some sympathy by saying that I have never won an contest on the internet (which is the truth). Or I could ask for pity for volunteering to coach Little League this year (which was interesting).

But I'll just get to the point. I deserve to win because I have not bought a tennis game in ages and the only way I would get back into it is if i got a copy free.

No need to lie, just thought I would be honest about it.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:38 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 3
Hello, I believe I deserve this prize because I am a HUGE sports fan (although everyone on this site is). Except I never really got into the game of tennis, and I have wanted to try a tennis game to see what it is like. I didn't want to spend $59 on a game I had know idea if I would like or not. I am also new to this site and I have to say it is now my #1 sports video game site. As a result, I believe that I deserve this prize, Im only interested in just being a runner up as well. Thank you OS.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:41 PM   #4
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Top Spin 3 Give-Away - Enter Here

I'll give it a try. I've been a dedicated members of this site since July of 2002, almost been here for 6 years now. Played tennis all through Jr High & High School. Would love a free copy
Old 07-03-2008, 02:46 PM   #5
Rookie

LincSink's Arena

OVR: 5
I don't play tennis, but I enjoy watching it and playing tennis videogames. Last summer I saw Top Spin 2 for only $20 and excitedly bought it. The game however seemed too simple and lacked the timing and footwork that real tennis does. I was disappointed and sold it. Then I played the Top Spin 3 demo and loved the timing based controls and improved physics. However, at $60 I am still not over my disappointment in TS2 and don't want to shell out $60 for a game that could be great or more of the same, I just can't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2008, 02:56 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1
Well I will make it short and sweet, I am a little skeptical, since being burned by an EA give away, that had me thinking I had won an edition of NASCAR 05 and then never sent it, never responded to emails, or anything.

So I stand before you a loser from previous contests, and needing a boost to my contest entering image.

PLEEEESE tell me I have won. Or at least don't do what EA did to me....and I appologize, this was neither short....or sweet.
Old 07-03-2008, 03:04 PM   #7
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Ha by the time the contest is over people won't even remember they entered!
Old 07-03-2008, 03:08 PM   #8
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

I'm not necessarily sure I deserve it more than anyone else (I have it for PS3, interested in Wii version) so just do it for the ladies at the Paseo Racquet Center, so they may be graced with my presence while rocking the Exclusive Track Jacket. I am just one man, yet with the jacket I could fill the dreams of tens, even hundreds of ladies! My top spin forehand will catch their eye while the jacket will capture their hearts. Ask yourself, do you really want to cause that amount of heartache by picking another winner?

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »