Home

Dynasty Musings: Top Five Features Missing from Dynasty Modes

This is a discussion on Dynasty Musings: Top Five Features Missing from Dynasty Modes within the Operation Sports Content forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content
NBA Live 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
NASCAR Heat 3 Review

Old 08-26-2010, 06:29 PM   #17
Rookie

NAdkins01's Arena

OVR: 3
Angry Re: Dynasty Musings: Top Five Features Missing from Dynasty Modes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layoneil
they would never get permission from the NCAA to add in a playoff and they would need permission if they want to keep the NCAA license to use all the teams (names, logos, stadiums, etc).
They wouldn't need their permission to do a playoff. They actually had it in NCAA way back in the day (think like 95 or 96). Unless of course they were to pull the license like you mentioned.

I think the biggest missing feature is EASILY the lack of a salary cap or trade logic in Madden online franchise. I didn't even get the game this year because of that.
Old 08-27-2010, 01:07 PM   #18
Rookie

dking_11's Arena

OVR: 2
2k can't come back with college hoops for a while; I believe EA sports bought out something to where they are the only ones who can make a college sports and pro football game.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:46 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4
Hey guys, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I know that the ECC is very similar to the CL in the game, but it still really bothers me that the biggest sports video game company in the world can't provide this license. In a world where presentation is becoming one of the biggest features in new games, the UEFA license being absent is just really weird to me.

As far as CH2K8 goes, I realize that the majority of their customers probably only buy NBA now, so they will probably not make another college basketball game for quite some time. Hopefully I'm wrong, but it's just my opinion.
Old 08-28-2010, 12:27 PM   #20
Pro

GiantYankee's Arena

OVR: 8
1. Expansion Mode where you can import or create great looking logos when creating your team.
(NCAA's Teambuilder is a solid example).
2. Being able to create a conference in NCAA Football.
3. College Hoops coming back would be great too.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:57 PM   #21
Rookie

ManUtd's Arena

OVR: 1
Smile Re: Dynasty Musings: Top Five Features Missing from Dynasty Modes

I really miss when EA used to send you to other games - the old Genesis days....NHL and Madden had this way back when.

A great feature that I sorely miss!

Would LOVE to see this come back!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2010, 09:56 PM   #22
Rookie

russwg1970's Arena

OVR: 5
I'd like to see NCAA 12 add the Army high school football game. It's got marketing potential for EA and the Army, and it would be fun to play with some of the top incoming freshmen talent.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:39 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 5
i have fifa 09 and im pretty sure the eufa champions league was it. however, i think it could only be accessed with one team who became eligible during franchise mode. u couldnt just start the tournament by itself (and pick any team) if thats what the writer meant.

i agree strongly with no. 4. its not just in nhl, but pretty much any game (madden (old gen), fifa, nba live) that used cpu generated rookies. sometimes the complete randomness was funny, but it wouldve been much better if they used templates that matched actual pre-existing classes of players.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:15 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 2
How about to all sports games: a proper create-a-stadium & create-a-team feature where you can use the pc to create the logos. How awesome would it be if on Madden you had the ability to create millions of different looking stadiums, and go online and download any stadiums people upload. Imagine all the classic stadiums people would create, all the future stadiums people would make. Instead of the crap feature they have in Madden 11 for a new stadium. Same goes for all sports games. Just think of it like on Smackdown how you can download user created wrestlers & storylines. Or like how in NBA2k10 you can download teams & rosters. Could be the same thing for stadiums, and it could be a huge thing.

Or on top of that how about the ability to add teams to the franchise. Play franchise mode in Madden and how about like 5 years into the mode your given some option to vote on if their should be new teams. Next thing you know the league expands to 34 teams, how cool would that be. Instead of the option now where your team can just relocate.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content »