Home

Head of EA Canada Out -- Major Restructuring of the Company

This is a discussion on Head of EA Canada Out -- Major Restructuring of the Company within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2010, 12:20 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyesfan27
first off NCAA Football Is Better in Sales Than Madden. those Games are Not Getting Cut. NFL will Remain with EA. The Gameplay with Madden is Better Than 2k. 2k Football a is to run. and x is to tackle how boring is that.madden is way Better than 2k fact. look at all pro football is was trash.
lol ok stating that something is better than something else is NEVER a fact, rather its your opinion that some agree with and other don't.....that being said, All-pro football came out in 07....wake up man you are comparing a game from this year with the one from almost 4 years ago. that right there alone should tell you that madden isn't as great of a product as you think. madden 11 was trash also.....players gliding and getting sucked into animations that are predetermined....pure trash. there is no way nfl is signing exclusively with ea....rather as i mentioned in my other posts on here, both will have the license for which both will end up paying alot of money.....which is why 2k is selling some of its assets to lock in the deal.
Old 11-11-2010, 03:11 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0
This should had been done a long time ago ! As a football fan the madden series is too me is dead !. They seem too cheat with this game especially in devolopment. This is the only football game on the market and they seem too not put there all into it at all. When every other sports game you produce looks like it belongs in the next gen genre such as, fifa,nhl,and mma..there is no reason that madden should not progress each year in graphics and gameplay. They just slap on a couple of new additions and the graphics and gameplay stay the same ?. They know the consumer will purchase this game because it is the only football game, so the developers seem too go half *** at this game every year. I think that this should hopefully help every sports series at EA, or else when the NFL License end.....EA will crumble. Hints: The NBA 2K series is has had the best basketball games for the past 10 years...........
Old 11-11-2010, 03:17 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 7
i agree with the above comment 100%.....the main reason why ea dished out 300 million to get the exclusive nfl license is because they knew that they could not compete with the 2k series as far as football games are concerned and now that madden is the only nfl game they can do or not do to the game whatever they feel like.....thus the poor sales do to folks just being done with madden
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2010, 04:19 PM   #36
OHIO ST8

jhogan3132's Arena

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
Man, EA is reminding me of the Cowboys right about now.

This is bad.
HA HA HA HA thats awesome. Lets hope that EA focuses more on quality and development as oppossed to rushing titles to pre set launch dates.
Old 11-13-2010, 11:41 PM   #37
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Head of EA Canada Out -- Major Restructuring of the Company

I believe EA would have done this anyway regardless of Elite, but its because of internal competitiveness. NHL, FIFA and Fight Night have turned the corner in sports gaming. The success of these games along the technology has caused EA to re evaluate how they do business. NCAA and Madden was at one point the carriers of EASports . Back then innovation and up to date technology was a must , but stewing in the background was the re emergence of titles with smaller fan bases. If these titles had failed with new technology it wouldn't be a big deal. but infact they flourished with it. Causing consumers to finger point why within your company innovation is possible , but with your top two selling games it hasn't happened. It became a must that EA Tiburon get up to speed and no longer wait to see what is the outcome of the other titles. Sending Elite to Tiburon along with the guy who help restart a franchise is big. Tiburon Studios now have the tech and know how to create what happened in Canada. EA wants to see that in the states. along with that there are cost cutting involved. eventually you will see all games produced at Tiburon. or go back to chicago

Last edited by Hova57; 11-13-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Old 11-22-2010, 12:47 AM   #38
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Head of EA Canada Out -- Major Restructuring of the Company

they need to completely restructure. I am tired of their bullying.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »