Home

EA E3 Press Conference: News and Notes

This is a discussion on EA E3 Press Conference: News and Notes within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2011, 04:24 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
EA E3 Press Conference: News and Notes

EA is currently working through their E3 Press Conference. We will post any news and notes from the conference from various sources as we get them.

As an aside, our E3 crew is currently getting in position to cover the event. Be sure to follow Chase Becotte, Christian Mcleod, and TD St. Matthew-Daniel on their Twitter pages to keep up to date with live thoughts from the show floor. We will also be providing updates and previews from the show right here on the OS Frontpage through the week.

-SSX Trailer, not bad.

-SSX has three modes: Race It, Trick It and Survive It.

-FIFA 12 described by Moore as 'pre-Alpha' but best playing FIFA ever already.

-EA Sports Football Club, a social network for FIFA Players which integrates challenges and storylines of the real thing.

-Club will unify all FIFA games in the future.

-Ray Lewis, Peyton Hillis, and Clay Matthews all in the house for Madden NFL 12.

-Most complete, authentic, and emotion filled Madden ever according to Moore.

-And that's about it. Basic stuff we've heard before.

-Sports played a back seat here, nothing too groundbreaking minus the FIFA Online Service. Of course, if you are like me and a Battlefield fan, the Battlefield 3 stuff made you very excited for it's launch -- COD is going to have some serious issues me thinks.

A quiet start thus far for sports games at E3 2011....not unexpected, but we are expecting a lot more in the coming days!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2011, 04:42 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
I agree, Battlefield 3 looks & is going to be amazing. There were some nice trailers on the show, lots of good games coming
Old 06-06-2011, 04:44 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0
Battlefield 3, from what I've seen, has the best lighting mechanics I've ever in game. The graphics are simply insane. A brand new engine versus MW2 Part 2 (which is what the game should be called, because it looks exactly the same). Hoped for an announcement of NCAA Football 12 demo date.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:35 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 12
Battlefield 3 is by far the most impressive looking game I've seen, and the only demo from E3 that has me excited.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »