Home

OS Roundtable: What Feature Should be in Every Sports Game?

This is a discussion on OS Roundtable: What Feature Should be in Every Sports Game? within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2011, 03:18 PM   #57
Rookie

Sabredj's Arena

OVR: 5
In Game Saves, In Game Saves, Great God Almighty, IN GAME SAVES!!!!
Every game can easily input this but doesn't, WHY????? MLB The Show, once again proves why it's the best sports game made to date. Get with the program, EA, 2K, and others.
Old 06-25-2011, 01:38 AM   #58
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11
I have zero interest in online dynasty/franchise and judging by the polls on OS and other sites (including NCAA's Facebook page) I'm far from alone. It's shortsighted to assume that because people have completely integrated the internet into their lives that they want to play any and every game online against other people; and again the numbers agree with me. However I do agree with player personalities and complete editing.
Old 06-25-2011, 06:25 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 1
madden needs to add there version of 2k share. Adding this makes games more fun for longer and would force the developers to add more stuff to madden other wise fans would just download use made rosters and never buy a new game. it works for 2k
Old 06-25-2011, 08:50 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 10
Im holding on any type of basketball game until there's a online association. But here's an idea how about a myplayer mode or campus legend mode where you can play with others online in sort of a virtual league where everyone is competing against others users. Have tje ability to team up or play on opposing teams, yeah it would be difficult to set up games but it could be done.
Old 06-26-2011, 11:34 AM   #61
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
The Ability to save replays directly to the HDD/and upload them directly to youtube. Backbreaker would have been a lot better if this was part of their game

Last edited by LingeringRegime; 06-26-2011 at 11:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2011, 03:11 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 0
a halftime show (nba 2k11 has a good one) and a weekly recap show (like in nfl 2k5).
i would often have needed in game saves in madden
Old 06-26-2011, 08:20 PM   #63
Rookie

nighttrain32's Arena

OVR: 5
Spectator Mode should be in every sports game
Old 06-27-2011, 12:24 PM   #64
Rookie

8iron's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: OS Roundtable: What Feature Should be in Every Sports Game?

The speedwall in NFS:HP.It would obviously have to be tweaked for team sports games, but the old school feel of a coin op arcade game's top scores list combined with the now-aspect of its social network features, is terrific. 90% of my current PS3 friends list is thanks to the speedwall, its suggestions, and the ease of friending people I had raced on line with. I especially like that I can still have some competition with people in my friends list without having to be online when they are and don't have to directly MP with them (see other recent thread about online-averse geezers).I don't understand why they didnt put something directly comparable into TW12.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »