OS Roundtable: The 2012 Sports Game of the Year Will be... - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

OS Roundtable: The 2012 Sports Game of the Year Will be...

This is a discussion on OS Roundtable: The 2012 Sports Game of the Year Will be... within the Operation Sports Content forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content

Old 09-14-2012, 07:38 AM   #17
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20
For me it would have to be MLB 12 The Show. How can people think it is NBA 2k when it's not even out yet?
Old 09-14-2012, 12:58 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5
NHL 13 is gonna have the same problems that nba 2k had, with the lockout fans will not be able to get any roster updates until that ends. I played NHL 13 on league pass, and it was a great game, a tough break from EA on this one
Old 09-14-2012, 04:16 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 28
Look at a sports game that best emulates its sport than look no further than The Show. This year's crop of sports games are the best, top to bottom, that we have been able to enjoy in years. Not a big NBA fan but 2K looks great, NHL 13 is ridiculously awesome and Madden has been a blast to play (for me) for the first time in years.

This has to be one of the best races ever. However, The Show is just too incredible not to get the nod it deserves.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:28 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0
Too early to tell until feedback comes from NBA 2K13 gamers & reviewers, but going with either 2K13 or NHL. At first, thought maybe Madden might have a shot, but it's getting quite a bit of negative feedback on the new CCM and the lack of player editing or playing with multiple teams in a season -- let alone those annoying glitches in the new tacking system.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:21 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1
Any body else notice that most of the picks are for upcoming games? I mean, you're gonna have to go a lonnnng way to beat The Show.
And they're already hyping games that havent even been released yet.
How can this be?
It's called PR hype.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 02:12 PM   #22
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

OVR: 22
Most of these are great selections, though I can't give a vote to a game that has not been released. I have alot of faith in 2k but u just never know if they will turn into EA. I would vote for MLB the Show. NBA 2K12 I liked but I thought in some ways it took a step back from a feature point of view.

NBA2K13 I am really excited about buying. Madden13 I won't purchase this year. I don't like that you dont have the GM feature anymore as I found that one of the great things about the Madden franchise.

I don't play soccer or hockey so I can't say they are or are not great games.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:17 PM   #23
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Pro Football Manager! You people need to WAKE UP!

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content »