OS Lists: Top Three Most Dominant Digital Athletes Ever - Page 5 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

OS Lists: Top Three Most Dominant Digital Athletes Ever

This is a discussion on OS Lists: Top Three Most Dominant Digital Athletes Ever within the Operation Sports Content forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content

Old 09-18-2012, 11:35 AM   #33
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11
Pablo Sanchez- Backyard Baseball
Old 09-18-2012, 11:38 AM   #34
MVP

razorkaos's Arena

OVR: 0
FIFA 99: A. Calcio, or Ronaldo Nazário, for some reason not licensed. He is a beast.

International Superstar Soccer and ISS Deluxe: Allejo, Brazilian forward. He is so overpowered that we, here in Brazil, say he is the best footballer ever, even living just inside SNES cartridges...

NBA Live 96: Hardaway. Thanks to him, i am a Magic fan.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:39 AM   #35
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Is anyone forgetting Michael Jordan in 2k11 and 12? That dude is a GOD in the game. No wait a minute... He's actually a God in real life. My bad disregard this post.

But anyone remember that Kobe game for N64. What was it called again? Kobe Court Side? That dude was Jordan in the game. He was the only player who never got tired. He could hit every shot took. But this was when Kobe wasn't offically "Kobe" yet in my mind.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:54 AM   #36
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
But I also want to add I remember one team for the ages. That I will never forget. NCAA Football 2001-03. We had a rule that ran for 2-3 years of that game. No one was aloud to play with the Miami Hurricanes. Not even in Franchise mode. And that's not to mention the deep class of freshmen players. The starters on that team were flat out crazy. I remember them by heart. Jermey Shocker was the starting tight end. Kellen Winslow Jr was a true freshmen (on special teams). And don't even talk about the running backs. All guys who ended up either starting at one point for the team or going to the NFL (in Madden and running for 1000 yards just like in real life).

And finally.... Charles Woodson in 989 sports college football game (I forgot what it was called). But if you thought you couldn't throw to Deion Sanders side. You couldn't throw anything Charles Woodson side in that game. He literally would morph across the screen and makes plays on balls no human should be able to make.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:13 PM   #37
Pro

speedtrucker's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: OS Lists: Top Three Most Dominant Digital Athletes Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2tha2ndpwr
Let me drop some knowledge on the young bloods here.

1a Bo Jackson - Tecmo Bowl (NES) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PBvOxicz-0

1b Tom Chambers - Lakers vs Celtics (Sega Genesis) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLE4YZb1X5g

3. Michael Vick - Madden 04... My friends and I got to the point where you weren't allowed to play as the Falcons in a head to head match-up
1a & 1b are the end of the discussion...

Bo Jackson could run back and forth for as many "tds" as you wanted before actually scoring and I'm assuming that the youtube clip is showing just that.

Tom Chambers was basketball jesus, you couldn't stop him if you played against him and if you had him you couldn't be stopped... he could dunk from just inside the 3 and even if you had everyone in front of him he was gonna double pump dunk on all of them.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:03 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 4
Mike Vick - Madden O4 PLAYMAKER OMG!

Bo Jackson- Tecmo

David Robinson- David Robinson's Supreme Court.

Honorable Mention

Number 99 - NBA Shootout 98. Check out that dude.
Michael Jordan 85 - NBA STREET VOL 2
Ken Griffey JR.- Ken Griffey Jr Baseball
Lebron James (updated) - NBA 2K12
Old 09-18-2012, 03:06 PM   #39
Rookie

mgsmith119's Arena

OVR: 5
This is a real obscure one, but I believe it was from NCAA Football 2001. Clemson QB (Which in real life was Woody Dantzler) was unstoppable. Guy could return kicks and play QB, running circles around opponents.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:08 PM   #40
Rookie

mgsmith119's Arena

OVR: 5
I also have to correct Matthew Coe, because he got my co-worker here at CSN Chicago's name wrong. I work with former NL Rookie of the Year Todd Hollandsworth. Not sure who Hollinsworth is but, I do know Hollandsworth, and he is a genuine nice guy.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content »