Home

EA CFO's Comments not an Indication of MVP's Return (Story Updated)

This is a discussion on EA CFO's Comments not an Indication of MVP's Return (Story Updated) within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2013, 05:35 PM   #9
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
EA IMO would be silly not to atleast look at releasing a title on the 360. 2K and their license has to be running out and there would then be a void on the Xbox in the next generation. Baseball doesn't move the needle like football perse, but there is money to be made there with a good title on the Xbox and the competition would only bring out the best of the PS4.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:20 PM   #10
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
So 2K Sports ended EA Sports NBA Live and MVP Baseball?! Just imagine if Madden didnt have the exclusive NFL license, it would be history also.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:23 PM   #11
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
hopefully that lawuit gets resolved and can play ncaa games in nba live like ohl in nhl
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2013, 01:25 AM   #12
Rookie

reMicXz's Arena

OVR: 2
good move from EA that would be welcomed by the masses is an NCAA basketball game and return of Triple Play (always thought it was a better name than MVP) NBA 2K has a choke hold on the market so strong now it would take another license buyout to top it. and the MLB 2K series has been the same since Kush Games disbanded and this was reportedly the last MLB 2k installment. leaving the xbox market open for a much needed MLB game. not everyone can get a PS3 and play The Show
Old 03-08-2013, 07:27 AM   #13
MVP

ps3veron's Arena

OVR: 11
I don't understand why we don't have more baseball games.

Pardon my biased view but its America's 2nd sport, its our national past time!

Its even global to a certain perspective (Latin countries, Korea/Japan, parts of the Caribbean).

EA needs to dig in there and capitalize, we need a Triple Play pronto!
Old 03-08-2013, 09:29 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1
With no word of Microsoft making there own baseball game I simply have no choice but to switch to the the PS4 when the new systems come out. I am not going through the 2K headache again for 6 plus years. Love 2K12 baseball. 2K13 looks like a minor update. There is simply no reason to stay loyal to a console since they don't appear to going the backwards compatiblity route.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:00 PM   #15
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12
I need a baseball fix with spring training and WBC, but no game on the f'n XBOX! C'mon EA jump on it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2013, 05:38 PM   #16
Rookie

SlowDownTurbo86's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by savoie2006
I think they would have far better luck trying to bring back MVP than NBA, which has oviously lost it's direction. The only negative is if MVP was even close to its former glory, it would surely mean the death of MLB 2K.
Personally I can't stand EA and I hope they stay far away from baseball...and everything else for that matter.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »