Home

OS Fact or Fiction: EA Has a Surprise for Us All

This is a discussion on OS Fact or Fiction: EA Has a Surprise for Us All within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2013, 12:32 AM   #9
Pro

moneal2001's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
We didn't get a Madden next-gen trailer this year like in 2005, I wonder why.
I think they are holding that for the XBox reveal. Remember they were not at the PS4 reveal and from what I have read they are supposed to be at the XBox one. I believe someone at EA even mentioned exactly that or close to it the day after PS4 announcement.
Old 05-04-2013, 02:53 AM   #10
ORIGINAL SIX FAN

13whitebread's Arena

OVR: 15
I was hoping this was geared toward hockey and they were going to release that they have changed the commentating team for the NHL series
Old 05-04-2013, 02:58 AM   #11
ORIGINAL SIX FAN

13whitebread's Arena

OVR: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by derektown
I was hoping this was geared toward hockey and they were going to release that they have changed the commentating team for the NHL series
I think most of us have wanted a change for at least 2 years now. Hopefully with some TV style presentation like NBA 2k series.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2013, 04:37 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4
If there are a couple of surprises I'd like to see from EA it'll be for their UFC title and hopefully a new entry into their Fight Night series.

Any other spectacular information in regards to Madden and NBA Live will be minimal. The jump in technology from current gen to the next, will not have us see anything revolutionary., until at least the second or third year.

In saying all that, I'd have to agree with everything that has been said about a new MLB title. Do t be surprised to see this as an exclusive considering how cosy things have be one between MS and EA.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:24 AM   #13
Banned

Re: OS Fact or Fiction: EA Has a Surprise for Us All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazraz
I agree that EA will likely pick up the MLB License. I doubt though we will hear any conformation until later in the year. As for NBA Live, who knows. The way EA have handled this franchise in recent years its anyone's guess. Personally I don't think we'll see an EA basketball game until the next generation of consoles are released.
Which will be this year, lol.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:26 AM   #14
Banned

Re: OS Fact or Fiction: EA Has a Surprise for Us All

Quote:
Originally Posted by derektown
I think most of us have wanted a change for at least 2 years now. Hopefully with some TV style presentation like NBA 2k series.
Lol man you got me confused because I thought you were two diferent people. Anyways I agree. NHL needs CBC and NBC presentation or similiar style presentation.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:33 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 19
of course they have a surprise. and it will involve basketball, and baseball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2013, 07:53 AM   #16
MVP

ps3veron's Arena

OVR: 11
Fiction. I am guessing with all the recent bad press and in general disappointing responses to some general titles (Dead Space 3, Army of Two etc..) coupled with their recent bad publicity as America's worst company, they are just trying to build the hype train.

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that given that their EA Sports brand produces the highest selling games. They're doing the same with the BF4 reveal. Its just right product placement/timing and some aggressive marketing.

Unless they're going the other direction and telling us EA and Microsoft are going exclusive?

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »