Home

Operation Sports - Press Row Podcast: Episode 34

This is a discussion on Operation Sports - Press Row Podcast: Episode 34 within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2013, 11:13 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Operation Sports - Press Row Podcast: Episode 34

It’s the 34th Episode of the Press Row Podcast, and the whole gang is back together for a mid-summer showdown. After a bit of what they've been playing (and watching), the crew spends some time lamenting the seemingly never-ending technical issues around online sports gaming. There’s also some listener feedback on the topic as well. Up next is a Madden NFL 25 wishlist, then a breakdown of the latest legal woes surrounding EA Sports and their college football franchise.

After the main show, stick around for the second installment of “Let’s Play Ultimate Team” with Rich and Ultimate Team guru TJ Lauerman (@ThatSportsGamer). Also, check out the team Rich is hoping to build right here!

Joining us this week:Send us your feedback! We love to hear from you and can’t wait to read your stuff on the air in a future episode. Do it one of these ways:

1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post

Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!

Enjoy the show!

Run Time: 1 Hour, 58 Minutes

If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.

Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC / Sports / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2013, 11:58 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 1
Do not do podcasts with candy in your mouth!
Old 08-02-2013, 12:09 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0
Olivia. true that Roy`s st0ry is unimaginable, last friday I got a gorgeous Mazda MX-5 since getting a cheque for $7184 this-past/4 weeks and over ten thousand this past munth. it's realy the most-comfortable work Ive had. I started this 3 months ago and pretty much immediately started bringing in at least $86, per hour. I use the details on this website,, www.kep2.cℴm
Old 08-02-2013, 01:46 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 1
Good Podcast overall...I agree with the online connectivity issues...deflating was a perfect word. I haope to see better progressions with players mode of Madden 25, especially in the roles of coming in as a low draft pick. Give us some variations on what we can do to gain XP besides simply practicing...I get that is real but it is boring as hell. Bring back the Madden mini-games or something. And give those 3rd stringers a chance to show their stuff in training camp or presseason. RusselL Wilson...anyone. Thanks
Old 08-03-2013, 05:29 AM   #5
Just started!

my buddy's sister-in-law makes $85 an hour on the computer. She has been laid off for nine months but last month her pay check was $20291 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this web site...>>> w*w*w.c*n*n*1*3.c*o*m
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2013, 10:09 PM   #6
Banned

Re: Operation Sports - Press Row Podcast: Episode 34

it seamless comfort to become outdoors but still do FMA.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »