OS Roundtable: What are your top three games from this generation? - Page 7 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

OS Roundtable: What are your top three games from this generation?

This is a discussion on OS Roundtable: What are your top three games from this generation? within the Operation Sports Content forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content

Old 08-01-2013, 09:28 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MHammer113
1. College Hoops 2k8
2. MLB the show 13
3. NCAA Football 14

Ps. Isn't it ironic almost everyone has College Hoops 2k8 on their list and yet there may never be another made? Not fair
They're saying college basketball games didn't sell. Both EA and 2K. I'm thinking they sold ok but the licensing was killing them.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:33 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 11
Pencil me in for:
1) MLB The Show 12
2) College Hoops 2K8
3) FNR4
Old 08-01-2013, 09:42 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CigarCityBandit
Wow to not see any Madden on the article is telling and a testament to EAs fumbling of their once
Vaunted franchise...
I actually have to say 1) Madden 13 because its finally the direction that EA should have gone with the very first
MADDEN of the current gen.
2) any NHL with the EASHL...probably the most addictive and best addition to online
Sports gaming ever. So good that it overcomes the lack of consistency in graphical and presentation fidelity that Fifa and Madden and NCAA have been fortunate enough to benefit from...and even they are somewhat lacking!!
3) MLB The Show 12. Before the hitting was tweaked downward. Simply the most realistic game of baseball and most importantly the most realistic Pitcher-Batter interface to date.
They didn't have that kind of programming yet when the 360/PS3 came out. It takes years to develop the right code and get it right for each system. Easy to think they should have it all down pat at the beginning. Even with new systems coming out, ONE and PS4, it will be far from perfect.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:25 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 3
Well Backbreaker came out in what 2010?
I mean we are talking about EA Sports here right?
If its in the game, its in the game? Some if the deepest, if not THE deepest pockets in gaming.
Other games from different genres were using physics based programming before 2012.
So respectfully I disagree.
In fact I would say that really the ONLY reason EA went to ANY kind of physics based anything was mainly because of fan outcry (people constantly ripping the game apart on youtube and comparing it to old sega games that did better at realism of movement, and the inevitability of next gen consoles launching in2013.
Without those two factors...EA would still be making Madden games that played like Madden 12.
With that said, I think Madden 25 on Xbone and PS4 is going to do some things that absolutely BLOW us away and I cant wait to start seeing the videos for that game.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:00 AM   #53
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
1. NBA 2K11
2. College Hoops 2K8
3. NBA 2K13

*Honorable Mentions: Fight Night Round 4, APF2K8, NCAA Football 11
Old 08-02-2013, 02:24 AM   #54
All Star

rangerrick012's Arena

OVR: 42
1. College hoops 2k8
2. Top spin 4
3. Nba 2k11

HM: Ncaa 11, FIFA World Cup 2010, FIFA 12, Tiger Woods 13, NFL Head Coach 09

PSN: dsavbeast
Old 08-02-2013, 10:19 AM   #55
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28
Yes! Thank you Jayson Young for giving APF a shout out. I am still playing the game to this day, un-modded even. PS3 or 360 version?
Old 08-02-2013, 01:13 PM   #56
Banned

If you think Lois`s story is terrific,, 1 week ago my boy frends sister basically also brought home $4743 sitting there eighteen hours a week from their apartment and there classmate's step-mother`s neighbour has done this for 7-months and easily made more than $4743 part time on line. applie the tips available here... www.kep2.cℴm

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content »