Home

Why You Should Play Ultimate Team

This is a discussion on Why You Should Play Ultimate Team within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2013, 10:59 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Why You Should Play Ultimate Team

Ultimate Team has quickly risen from a downloadable game add on initially in FIFA 09 and Madden 09, and has since become a staple game mode across the sports video game landscape. Ultimate Team has so many varied levels of appeal it is hard to even figure out where to begin.

We’ll let this article serve as a as an introduction and explanation as to what makes Ultimate Team so enjoyable, and why you should try it out, in the event you are not one of the millions of people already hooked.

What makes Ultimate Team so appealing is that it has a little bit of something for everyone. The most common draw to ultimate team is the sheer customization options available. It may also be the cool looking cards or the intriguing name of the game mode which is the visible tip of the iceberg, but before you know it what lies underneath quickly leads you down the rabbit hole which has already claimed the countless hours of so many people before.

Read More - Why You Should Play Ultimate Team
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2013, 11:56 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 16
Awesome website.

What's your strategy for getting coins to start off?
Old 09-12-2013, 01:38 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 1
Good descriptions yet I still think this feature should be dropped . I guess it is opinion.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:38 PM   #4
Banned

And I agree. a very cool website for those who follow this part of the game.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:04 PM   #5
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
I refuse to play Ultimate team in Madden or any EA game until the get player individuality. Nothing worst than seeing Jerry Rice and Barry Sanders dancing when they score a touchdown. Not to mention the players play nothing like themselves on the field, cause every player has the same animations. NBA 2K has set the standard, now get with it EA!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2013, 02:23 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
I refuse to play Ultimate team in Madden or any EA game until the get player individuality. Nothing worst than seeing Jerry Rice and Barry Sanders dancing when they score a touchdown. Not to mention the players play nothing like themselves on the field, cause every player has the same animations. NBA 2K has set the standard, now get with it EA!!
@Ghetto...agree 100%
Old 09-12-2013, 03:29 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
Definitely Agree
Old 09-12-2013, 04:58 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0
Yeah I agree too with ghettogeeksta, although I noticed in NHL 14 that Nail Yakupov's slide celebration seemed to last a lot longer than usual. Might be an easter egg.

I'm usually against HUT for the NHL series but I got into it this year with NHL 14 and am totally hooked. The companion app for iPhone is awesome too because I can keep track of all my auctions. It's actually a lot of fun building your ultimate team. So far my lines look like this after some wheeling and dealing. Eventually switch up some weak defenders and get Carey Price between the pipes but so far so good.

B. Marchand - V. Lecavalier - N. Yakupov
S. Hannan - Erik Karlsson

P. Elias - A. Galchenyuk - G. Parros
N. Hjalmarsson - P. Subban

R. Smyth - T. Ruutu - A. Semin
J. Kindl - J. Spurgeon

R. Torres - V. Filppula - J. Tootoo
N. Hjalmarsson - E. Karlsson

N. Khabibulin - Goal
Budaj - Backup

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »