Home

25 Problems...

This is a discussion on 25 Problems... within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2013, 12:14 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
25 Problems...

Operation Sports writer and resident Madden skeptic Jayson Young was asked to write an article on his beefs with the franchise, mainly because we believe in getting every side of the story here at OS.

What I didn't expect is to get a well written song sent back to me by Jayson detailing his feelings on the Madden franchise at this time. If you are a Madden skeptic, you might find some solace in his words...

Read More - 25 Problems...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2013, 12:33 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Wtf. Funny stuff here
Old 09-10-2013, 12:33 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
I haven't cared for the last 2 Maddens. I liked '12. Hoping the next gen is good.
Old 09-10-2013, 01:20 PM   #4
Rookie

frankwyte81's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryzine21
I haven't cared for the last 2 Maddens. I liked '12. Hoping the next gen is good.
I hope the next gen Madden is good too. But I'm not holding my breath. If Madden 25 is built on the same foundation as current gen Madden 25 with shiny graphics, I'll pass on that release. This game needs a reboot. I'm hoping the next gen version is impressive.
Old 09-10-2013, 01:28 PM   #5
Pro

videlsports's Arena

OVR: 25
Go ahead Jayson I feel ya
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2013, 02:11 PM   #6
Pro

legacyme3's Arena

OVR: 5
Haven't bought a Madden since 2011, and that was my first since like 2004.

I might buy Madden 2018. Might.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:28 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2
Hipster football game fans crying again. Always good for a laugh. 2K5 killed itself because it couldn't compete on an even playing field, so it cut it's price, and the NFL would not allow one of it's games to be marketed as a budget (read: crap) title).

I bought that 2K5 because it was cheap. Played it for about 10 minutes. Hated the play calling screen, hated the catch button, hated the commentary. The half time show was a neat thing, but after the first couple of times I skipped it (i do the same with NCAA 14's). Went back to having fun with madden, like the majority of football fans.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:29 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1
This is exactly how I feel. Madden is not getting my money until I see vast improvement when they show next-generation. And what they showed at E3 is unacceptable, so I hope they go back to the drawing board and start from scratch. It would be best for everyone if Madden would delay their November release date.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »