OS Roundtable: Basketball Edition - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

OS Roundtable: Basketball Edition

This is a discussion on OS Roundtable: Basketball Edition within the Operation Sports Content forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content

Old 10-30-2013, 05:32 PM   #9
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
I still like how the jersey fits in that Tony Parker screenshot. That's how I hope to see them fitting in next gen. Or have the option of tight, normal, and loose or something.
Old 10-30-2013, 05:56 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2
Well for me, 2k11 was the best Basketball-game by far. It was the only game so far, where I could win games by simply playin' decent fence. 2k12 and 13 were pretty hard let-downs for me. They both were pretty much unplayable unti April after release, were most of the flaws had been fixed.
Old 10-30-2013, 06:54 PM   #11
MVP

WaddupCouzin's Arena

OVR: 11
I give Live 3 years, if they get trounced every year, next gen games cost too much to have a game thats not making any money.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2013, 07:45 PM   #12
Pro

I agree with Zach, don't see 2k11 as the revolution, I saw 2k10 as the one game that had me like WOW!!!.... Then 12 and 13 are just icing on the cake. I think the Jordan game, just helped 2k become on the level of Madden as a celebrity and popular must have game, because of MJ. Which is good because you need that to continue, but 2k11 is not better than 12, 13 or 14 for that matter.
Old 10-30-2013, 08:48 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4
The only way we see another college basketball game is if the players get paid. College hoops 2k8 has easily been my favorite sports game of all time and will continue to be until someone really comes up with something unique. Unfortunately I am not a huge fan of nba games and it's a shame we may never get to see the stunning graphics from nba next gen In a college hoops game
Old 10-30-2013, 11:26 PM   #14
Rookie

actuallybrown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorian813
i actually miss Street
This, this so much.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:48 AM   #15
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13
I really miss the College Hoops series. I think an online dynasty in that would be so epic. Plus experimenting with all of the different teams, plays, and defenses were so fun. I miss being able to run a Box and 1 or a Triangle and 2 or an actual press. College basketball is really basketball at its purest. It is ashame it didn't sell more copies. I guess the casuals prefer easy dunks and big names. Makes sense...
Old 10-31-2013, 09:09 PM   #16
Rookie

miamifan1997's Arena

OVR: 8
College Hoops 2k8 was the game that I have spent most of my time on. I have never played a game as much as that, and I remember the days when I turned Miami of Ohio into a top 5 team in the country in 5 years. It truly is a shame that they don't make a college game, because I would play top top dollar for a quality college hoops 2k14 game.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content »