Home

XBox One Hardware Review

This is a discussion on XBox One Hardware Review within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2013, 11:01 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
I think that is the appeal of the xbox. It does more than just gaming. I don't game as much as I used to when I was younger. Xbox is something that both my wife and I could use. I can sell the features of the xbox easier to my wife than the PS4. Most wives will ask what's the difference between what you have now and the new one you want? If I tell her I want a PS 4, then it will be the same. If I tell her about the xbox, at least I can show her the demo's of kinect and other features.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2013, 03:30 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3
One thing Ive been noticing, those who have Xbox one tend to talk about how great and what it can become, those who have ps4 are still talking about xbox one.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:42 AM   #27
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22
I have the Xbox One and the only thing that really impresses me are the graphics and the Xbox Fitness. From a gaming perspective, I'm actually disappointed. Maybe it's just me, but I'm not really a fan of the new controller and I think the PS4 controller will be much more to my liking (basically an improved PS3 controller) given that my biggest complaint about the PS3 controller was the "looseness" of the sticks. Neither NBA 2k14 or FIFA 14 represent an improvement in gameplay to me over current gen. I'll probably eventually pick up a PS4 for MLB The Show so I'm guessing once I do that, the PS4 will be my primary gaming console but the XboxOne will still get used for its unique features and games.
Old 12-06-2013, 04:05 PM   #28
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
I have always preferred the XBox, but I'll really have to do some research going into my inevitable next gen purchase (at some point in 2014 when they put the screws to us and stop making current gen games). The interface and online capabilities of Microsoft are pretty much unmatched, but I could honestly care less about the Kinect, the voice commands, and whatever else they are using to justify the $100 difference. Also, it really sounds to me like Sony has the hardware advantage, although I've read where people claim it isn't really noticeable. Still, if PS4 is playing the same games @ 1080p that XB1 is playing @ 720p, it's a cause for concern moving forward, at least for me.

I think I'll just keep waiting until both developers iron out some kinks and hopefully there will be a clearer choice emerging by then.
Old 12-07-2013, 12:45 PM   #29
Just started!

just as Ruby said I'm stunned that some one can make $8194 in 1 month on the computer. see this...... JOBS81.COM
Old 12-08-2013, 11:39 AM   #30
Banned

I wanna get a XB1 but I'd have to save up for a while. Plus I wanna wait until GTA5 and KH3 come out on it too.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:30 PM   #31
Rookie

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,WWW****sh64.COM
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2013, 02:16 AM   #32
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: XBox One Hardware Review

The X1 has zero "tech" that interests me. I know some like all the "TV/Media" stuff but I'm simply not in that target audience.

I also think the statement that the X1 has more of an "eye to the future" is bogus if you're talking about gaming (The reason I buy a console) but it's simply an opinion in the end.

As long as both systems survive and give competition and fun, we all will win in the end.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »