Home

Top Five Stories of 2013: Tiger Woods and Fight Night Take a Break

This is a discussion on Top Five Stories of 2013: Tiger Woods and Fight Night Take a Break within the Operation Sports Content forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content
NBA Live 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
NASCAR Heat 3 Review

Old 12-26-2013, 02:37 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterK13
MMA is more popular with young men than boxing these days. I only hear people talk about boxing if Floyd's involved, but all my friends and co-workers talk up the PPV UFC fights. I miss Fight Night too, but it's not smart business right now, and as much as people like to jump on EA, it's one of the few smart decisions they'be made recently.
MMA/UFC is mostly popular with the wrestling fans. I deal with children everyday and MMA/UFC near really come out their mouths. I hear about Mayweather, Broner, and a few other boxers. I'm guess it's the race demographic that likes these sports too.
Fight Night Champion was a good game plain and simple. It was not boxing and the game had no depth to it. The game sales had nothing to do with the sport popularity....at all! I have interviewed boxers and fans who said they didn't like EA Fight Night Champion.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:03 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0
Don't worry, A manager at Gamestop told me that in 2015 we will see a new Fight Night...I bet we will hear something by E3.
Old 12-30-2013, 10:35 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourlifeent
Don't worry, A manager at Gamestop told me that in 2015 we will see a new Fight Night...I bet we will hear something by E3.
The manager at Gamestop doesn't work at EA Canada and from my personal communication with the EA staff be it producers or other members close to the title nothing is certain or on the table right now for the Fight Night series.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2014, 08:47 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
I have never gotten into UFC, I want a boxing game. I may buy UFC if reviews are good but even if I did I'd still buy a boxing title as they are not the same thing, nor, in my opinion, even really all that close..
Old 02-05-2014, 11:00 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Top Five Stories of 2013: Tiger Woods and Fight Night Take a Break

I have interviewed boxers and fans who said they didn't like EA Fight Night Champion.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content »