Home

MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamond Dynasty Walkthrough

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamond Dynasty Walkthrough within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2015, 02:02 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamond Dynasty Walkthrough

For those who may not know, Diamond Dynasty is Sony San Diego’s entry into the collectible card game mode akin to that of EA Sports’ Ultimate Team and 2K Sports’ My Team. While Diamond Dynasty has been around since MLB 12, this year the mode has been almost entirely revamped to be more user friendly.

Hopefully this little tour gives you all the information you need to get started playing Diamond Dynasty. We’ll go through each menu item to help get you acclimated with the mode and be able to quickly navigate through it.

Read More - MLB 15: The Show - Diamond Dynasty Walkthrough (Video)
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2015, 03:53 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Unless I am missing something, we really need an option to set lineup against Righty and Lefty pitchers. One for each. That would be a great convenience as I platoon quite a bit.
Also, when other Humans play your Team AI in Extra Inning mode, your team will be optimized for a Righty or Lefty Starter.
Old 04-09-2015, 04:20 PM   #3
OOTP Community Manager

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDwinder
Unless I am missing something, we really need an option to set lineup against Righty and Lefty pitchers. One for each. That would be a great convenience as I platoon quite a bit.
Also, when other Humans play your Team AI in Extra Inning mode, your team will be optimized for a Righty or Lefty Starter.
Yeah, it would be nice if they gave you those options. I don't believe Extra Innings does any optimization, I believe it just uses the lineup you have set, without any modifications.
Old 04-09-2015, 05:02 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 7
Also, its frustrating every time you back out of Market from your Card Collection, the game takes you back to Orioles, instead of where you were previously.

Really enjoying this mode. Improving the 2 issues mentioned would be a big plus.
Old 04-09-2015, 07:32 PM   #5
Rookie

This is my favorite mode in the game by far. I hope next year there will be a way you can play an unranked match against your friends. I wonder why that still hasn't been added.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2015, 07:51 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2
Is it possible that this mode does not offer Quick Counts?
Old 04-10-2015, 12:25 AM   #7
Banned

I would love to see Manager Only Mode be an option with this, and for ALL of the players of the past to be possible draws from the packs. And imagine if the respective players were featured in baseball cards representative of said player's year (ie, 1987 1987 version of from 1987 Topps pack
Old 04-12-2015, 12:26 AM   #8
Banned

I'm taking it they don't have like a auction system like they have in Madden? That would be cool if they could add that next year.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »