Home

Five Game Announcements We'd Love to See At E3 2016...

This is a discussion on Five Game Announcements We'd Love to See At E3 2016... within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 06-07-2016, 10:26 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Five Game Announcements We'd Love to See At E3 2016...

It's that time of year again! E3 2016 is right around the corner, and as usual, we'll be treated to new snippets of information about our favorite sports games. EA will still have a briefing this year despite holding their own EA Play event in the LA vicinity, so we can expect to hear more about Madden 17, NHL 17 and FIFA 17. We'll probably hear from 2K as well, along with any other companies that plan to show off their upcoming sports titles.

Despite all that goodness, there hasn't been enough variety for us sports gamers at E3 in recent years. We'd all love to see a major company come out with a brand-new (or revitalized) sports series, so here are a few things for the wishlist heading into this year's show.

Read More - Five Game Announcements We'd Love to See At E3 2016...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2016, 12:32 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
A partnership between ea and natural motions (backbreaker) would make my life. I feel like backbreaker brought something different to the table and natural motions would do wonders for ea's physics and my player type modes. Madden hasn't changed much for a little more than a decade now and it's not like call of duty where they've discovered the ultimate gameplay formula that forbids them to change, so I think madden needs to spice things up.
Old 06-07-2016, 01:37 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
absolutely NO reason why there's no quality baseball game on XB1, only thing missing.
Old 06-07-2016, 01:51 PM   #4
Banned

Top Spin was so awesome to play with friends! Hopefully there will be another one asap.

Also a boxing game would be great! EA's UFC 2 is a broken mess and doesn't represent the sport at all.
Old 06-07-2016, 02:09 PM   #5
Rookie

How does a new football franchise from 2K Sports not be #1 on the list. The whole OS community would loose it if this happen.

Imagine at a press conference an exec said "and finally...NFL 2k17 is coming THIS FALL (drops the mic)"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2016, 02:30 PM   #6
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23
I would add a new NBA Street to this list...sadly, none of this will be announced at E3. The glory days of sports gaming is gone.
Old 06-07-2016, 02:34 PM   #7
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7
It baffles me on a weekly basis why nobody has taken a chance on a PS4/XBox One tennis game. I'm sure the sales weren't great the last time around, but it's been years since we've had a console tennis game. People would surely buy it.. Head scratcher.
Old 06-07-2016, 02:35 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
I would add a new NBA Street to this list...sadly, none of this will be announced at E3. The glory days of sports gaming is gone.
Definitely a new NBA street!

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »