Home

State Legislators in Hawaii Looking at Loot Boxes as Potential Illegal Gambling

This is a discussion on State Legislators in Hawaii Looking at Loot Boxes as Potential Illegal Gambling within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2017, 09:29 AM   #9
Rookie

mark24_7's Arena

OVR: 0
No, I actually believe this is the right thing here and more governments need to get involved. We haven't been getting any deals. What we've been getting is ripped off by video game makers these days. After the basically $99.99 full version or as some like to call it ultimate edition, legacy edition, or whatever other BS name they give it, we're paying close to that $120 price you speak of Chris. Then we get a game that's barely been improved, just so we can pay these micro-transactions to unlock stuff that no one in this world has time to complete. After the Star Wars Battlefront 2 controversy I have stopped buying EA games. Its time someone brought this to light and I think what you will see is that more people will stop buying these trash games until something is actually improved. As a lifelong gamer I have never been more disgusted by the way companies like EA run a business, taking mass amounts of money just so we can truly enjoy the "full features" of games.* And they do that to children! I'd pay the $120 price for games that are worth it. These in-game transactions NEED regulating.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:26 PM   #10
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: State Legislators in Hawaii Looking at Loot Boxes as Potential Illegal Gambling

EA will probably changing its tune as their stock is down 8.5 percent, losing shareholders approximately 3.1 billion dollars according to CNBC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-29-2017, 12:19 AM   #11
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: State Legislators in Hawaii Looking at Loot Boxes as Potential Illegal Gambling

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
EA will probably changing its tune as their stock is down 8.5 percent, losing shareholders approximately 3.1 billion dollars according to CNBC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are not alone. 2k and others need to change their tune.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »