Home

You know what really grinds my gears?

This is a discussion on You know what really grinds my gears? within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2019, 10:44 AM   #21825
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

People that do not clean the snow off the top of their vehicles. If you have ever had a wall of snow land on your windshield leaving you driving blind from one of these a holes you will understand.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2019, 01:39 PM   #21826
All Star

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
People that do not clean the snow off the top of their vehicles. If you have ever had a wall of snow land on your windshield leaving you driving blind from one of these a holes you will understand.
Those people are the worst. It's the ultimate in laziness and not caring (probably not even thinking) about anyone else. Maybe they're just dense and haven't really thought it would affect others? That would be the best-case scenario...

But yeah, either the chunks of snow hammering your windshield or the constant flurries in your face the entire time you're driving behind them (making it basically limited-visibility conditions for you), it sucks big time.
Old 03-12-2019, 01:47 PM   #21827

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Not sure about by you, but here it's illegal to drive like that. Don't know how much it can be enforced because I'm sure within minutes of driving it'll all fall off. Maybe dashcam footage can be used to report it?

Don't get how people cant clean top of car. Brushes which extend AND have ice scraper are literally only several dollars on sale. It's a one time purchase you'll be using at least a few months a year.

If it's too much for you to stretch to even reach top of your car, is operating a car a safe thing?
Old 03-12-2019, 01:57 PM   #21828
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

I see snow on top of vehicles and their entire back window covered in snow quite often out here. People are just lazy. Far too often I see people just hop in their vehicle, turn on their wipers and drive off.
Old 03-12-2019, 02:02 PM   #21829

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Not sure about by you, but here it's illegal to drive like that. Don't know how much it can be enforced because I'm sure within minutes of driving it'll all fall off. Maybe dashcam footage can be used to report it?

Don't get how people cant clean top of car. Brushes which extend AND have ice scraper are literally only several dollars on sale. It's a one time purchase you'll be using at least a few months a year.

If it's too much for you to stretch to even reach top of your car, is operating a car a safe thing?

It’s very much illegal and isn’t a matter of not being able to. It’s strictly laziness and a lack of concern for others.
Old 03-12-2019, 05:15 PM   #21830
All Star

OVR: 13

It's pretty much illegal everywhere. Doesn't stop people everywhere from doing it, though...
Old 03-14-2019, 10:38 AM   #21831
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

You know what really grinds my gears?

It seems there are less and less people with any morals and a good conscience. What happened to people that want to do the right thing the right way versus scamming, cheating, lying and defrauding others to get what they want? What happened to people that want to help others to truly be a blessing without a selfish ulterior motive? What happened to people that are nice and show respect for others regardless of gender, race or color?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
It's hard though...especially when I got my neighbor playing their franchise across the street...maybe I will occupy myself with Glamore Magazine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2019, 01:25 PM   #21832
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

They all still exist and make up most of the population.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »