Home

Any paranormal things you believe in?

This is a discussion on Any paranormal things you believe in? within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2019, 12:41 PM   #169
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Any paranormal things you believe in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
If you're not a believer or on the fringe, Waverly Hill Sanatorium will make you believer.

Did you play ball with Timmy I think it is on the children's floor? So fascinating.

Also my hair stands up every time I enter the body chute.

Like you I've seen shadows, heard voices, and I've been touched and pushed several times.

Yeah, I tossed the ball around a bit. Couldn't get him to play, tho. I walked almost all the way to the bottom of the body chute. On my way back up, I just had that feeling of someone walking right behind me. I don't think you're ever really alone at Waverly. There's a couple of places in the building that don't get talked about enough. The chapel and the electroshock therapy room. I was sitting on a bench in the chapel and it felt like someone was staring at me 2 inches from my face. That was almost too much to handle. I'd love to go back one day.
#WeAreND
Old 01-02-2019, 01:13 PM   #170
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
Yeah, I tossed the ball around a bit. Couldn't get him to play, tho. I walked almost all the way to the bottom of the body chute. On my way back up, I just had that feeling of someone walking right behind me. I don't think you're ever really alone at Waverly. There's a couple of places in the building that don't get talked about enough. The chapel and the electroshock therapy room. I was sitting on a bench in the chapel and it felt like someone was staring at me 2 inches from my face. That was almost too much to handle. I'd love to go back one day.
My friends and I try to go once a year to take a tour.

I didn't experience anything in the chapel. The electroshock room, I was in there maybe a minute before having to leave due to becoming extremely nauseous.

Every time I walk in that place, I immediately get this uneasy feeling, like you said of being watched or followed.

I recommend anyone around the area who likes the paranormal to visit.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 01-02-2019, 10:29 PM   #171
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2019, 06:51 PM   #172
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
I've always "wanted" to go to this place or something like it but it's not going to happen..NOPE!

I believe in Ghost/Spirits good and evil, also believe in Aliens. I remember when I was young during the summer a few friends and I were playing team hide and seek, it was 3 of us chasing one other and we ran through the play ground

There were no lights and was really dark but all of a sudden I saw something white come across in between us and him. The three of us stopped at the same time so they saw it but he kept running. Can't say for sure what it was but like I said all three of us stopped at the same time.

Long read

Spoiler

Last edited by Sinner; 01-15-2019 at 08:32 PM.
Old 01-12-2020, 06:03 PM   #173
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

I believe in ghosts 100%. I have seen a ghost three times now and have had several other experiences with strange things happening.

I believe in aliens also. I think you would have to be insane to think there isn't something more out there.
Old 01-16-2020, 11:59 AM   #174
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
I've visited this place a couple of times.

If you are fascinated about the paranormal, and have the ability to visit Waverly Hills, I highly recommend it. Place is spooky as hell.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 02-01-2020, 10:47 PM   #175
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9

Believe there is something else out there in the universe. Hard to think not.

Ghosts etc. I never say never. Never had any experiences myself. Have read about sound waves etc that can cause hallucinations. I feel like the universe is way more complex than we can imagine who knows.

I really don’t want to think too much about something watching when I’m rubbing one out.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2020, 10:57 PM   #176
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9

The other thing is this. The realist in me says what someone else above said.

What’s the point? Why open up every cupboard? It makes no sense. But another part of me says well maybe it’s just sonething I’m not in on.

In any case I’m not religious at all so sometimes I think that tends to push me towards there is no point and less of a belief in supernatural, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »