Home

OS Cars Thread

This is a discussion on OS Cars Thread within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2011, 09:46 PM   #89
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: OS Cars Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobySnax
I wish I could just "pick up another one" like it was an extra copy of Madden lol! Very nice ride man.
Lol. Ok well it wasn't quite that easy. Fun car.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:16 PM   #90
av7
Hall Of Fame

av7's Arena

OVR: 37

Saw Hyundai today that made me do a double take. Plan on getting an SUV, never would've visited their lot until I saw that SUV today. No real need for my trucks anymore since I'm not hauling dirt bikes every day to/from tracks, time to upgrade to quiet and real space with comfort
Old 05-04-2011, 11:49 PM   #91
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by av7
Saw Hyundai today that made me do a double take. Plan on getting an SUV, never would've visited their lot until I saw that SUV today. No real need for my trucks anymore since I'm not hauling dirt bikes every day to/from tracks, time to upgrade to quiet and real space with comfort
Was that the Santa Fe? I have a buddy at work that just got one. He swears by it. Originally the Santa Fe was a mid tier SUV meant to compete with the likes of the RAV 4. But man, they really improved those things.

If you don't need a big SUV, I really can't recommend the Infiniti EX35 more. I really can't say enough good things about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2011, 12:03 AM   #92
av7
Hall Of Fame

av7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Was that the Santa Fe? I have a buddy at work that just got one. He swears by it. Originally the Santa Fe was a mid tier SUV meant to compete with the likes of the RAV 4. But man, they really improved those things.

If you don't need a big SUV, I really can't recommend the Infiniti EX35 more. I really can't say enough good things about it.
That was the one, looked very, very clean in black with the trim

Hows the storage in the back for the EX35? The site seems to just show an angle from the back with one of the seats folded down. I dont need that much room that comes from the Santa Fe 3rd row, overkill at this point
Old 05-05-2011, 12:38 AM   #93
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by av7
That was the one, looked very, very clean in black with the trim

Hows the storage in the back for the EX35? The site seems to just show an angle from the back with one of the seats folded down. I dont need that much room that comes from the Santa Fe 3rd row, overkill at this point
Storage in EX is limited. It's not great.. For me it works cause I don't haul that much stuff.

Santa Fe is nice though. One advantage to the Santa Fe, you can buy like 2 Santa Fe's for the price of one EX35. I think the Santa Fe gets significantly better mileage as well.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:11 AM   #94
av7
Hall Of Fame

av7's Arena

Quote:
Storage in EX is limited. It's not great.. For me it works cause I don't haul that much stuff.

Santa Fe is nice though. One advantage to the Santa Fe, you can buy like 2 Santa Fe's for the price of one EX35. I think the Santa Fe gets significantly better mileage as well.
The EX35 doesn't look terrible for storage, biggest thing I really use now on a normal basis is golf bags and that size looks like it can take 2 easily.

Luckily I have plenty of time to check it out models, I'm not going to buy until the winter time to see how they drive in the snow since some love to plow through like a tractor in turns. Gives me time too to start the dealership rodeo, the game I always have loved to play
Old 05-05-2011, 01:17 AM   #95
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by av7
The EX35 doesn't look terrible for storage, biggest thing I really use now on a normal basis is golf bags and that size looks like it can take 2 easily.

Luckily I have plenty of time to check it out models, I'm not going to buy until the winter time to see how they drive in the snow since some love to plow through like a tractor in turns. Gives me time too to start the dealership rodeo, the game I always have loved to play
Oh yeah, plenty of room in EX for gold bags, luggage, etc.

EX does come with some snow mode settings standard on all their model trims.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2011, 01:23 AM   #96
All Star

Jonesy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Oh yeah, plenty of room in EX for gold bags, luggage, etc..
No wonder you just went and "picked one up".

What do you guys think of Audi's?

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »