Home

OS Cars Thread

This is a discussion on OS Cars Thread within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2019, 11:43 PM   #1177
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: OS Cars Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky_chicken
A couple of weeks ago my wife and I bought a 2017 Chevy Cruze. We needed a second car. It has some zip for only being a 4 cylinder.
We need some pics!
Old 07-09-2019, 11:55 AM   #1178
All Star

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Ok boys, so I got a deal I couldn't refuse.

2019 BMW 440i Gran Coupe with M-Sport. See below.

Still happy with the purchase? How is the iDrive package? I know in the past BMW has always seemed to lag behind in infotainment but it looks like they may have caught up.

I'm strongly considering a 440 or a m4 as my next car. If I can ever commit myself to having a car payment again.

Sent from my S10 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-09-2019, 05:57 PM   #1179
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSUowls
Still happy with the purchase? How is the iDrive package? I know in the past BMW has always seemed to lag behind in infotainment but it looks like they may have caught up.

I'm strongly considering a 440 or a m4 as my next car. If I can ever commit myself to having a car payment again.

Sent from my S10 using Operation Sports mobile app

Still love the purchase. Still drives like a BMW. IDrive has certainly improved over the years as has the navigation. Mine is a 2019 and I think it’s still behind Audi when it comes to the infotainment setup. That said when I looked at the 2020 M340i it had the newer infotainment system plus the improved instrument cluster and I’d say it’s as good as anyone’s. My guess is the 4 series will see those improvements with the 2020 model.

If you go 440i I highly suggest the M-Sport package. Lots of tangible upgrades in that package. (Aero kit, suspension, sport seats, etc.). The Sport Seats are a huge improvement over the standard ones in most people’s opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-16-2019, 03:35 PM   #1180

Bruins's Arena

OVR: 29

Just picked up a 2019 Volkswagen Jetta GLI 35th Anniversary Edition. Traded in my GTI for it. The GLI's now have the same engine and transmission package which is nice.

Old 07-20-2019, 02:18 AM   #1181
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins
Just picked up a 2019 Volkswagen Jetta GLI 35th Anniversary Edition. Traded in my GTI for it. The GLI's now have the same engine and transmission package which is nice.

That's a really nice looking ride.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2019, 03:22 PM   #1182
LVP

BatsareBugs's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins

How's the drive? I was tempted to get a GLI because of how few I see them but it was still on the mk 6 platform.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 08-07-2019, 11:44 PM   #1183
All Star

OVR: 8

With news of the 4 series redesign and the promise of a MT Gran Coupe for the 2021 model year I've decided to resist the new car itch for a while. I'm hoping the 440i Gran Coupe will have a MT option, but if not I'll be grabbing the M. If only BMW would get on board with ventilated seats in models below the 5. That's the one thing I'm really going to miss.
Old 08-09-2019, 09:03 PM   #1184

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Me and the wife went to Toyota today but ended up not striking a deal. She currently has a 2013 Dodge Dart. Bought it used. Still owe just under 8K on the car but the value has decreased tremendously over the past 2 years. Car probably worth 4K-5k maximum. Was looking at a 2020 Corolla LE started at 27K got them down to 24K out the door with trade in negative equity and all.

They have a financing offer available for 0.9% for 60mths she’d qualify for as she has almost a 800 score. Biggest mistake I made was talking trade in during price negotiation. Didn’t get the car. Didn’t wanna just jump into it. I’m of the opinion even though the Dart isn’t a very good car imo I’d rather pay it off and know it ours. I have a 2010 Camry paid off and that car hasn’t given me any real issues. Do my oil changes, rotate the tires and go. I wanted 20K out the door, possibly willing to go 22K they wouldn’t budge on the 24K. Maybe I was being unreasonable but stood my ground.

Last edited by m1ke_nyc; 08-09-2019 at 09:05 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »