Home

OS Cars Thread

This is a discussion on OS Cars Thread within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2020, 12:29 PM   #1257
All Star

OVR: 13
Re: OS Cars Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSUowls
Lol I know it is just an amplification of they actual sound, but actually even standing outside the car it sounds good. I know that was a big complaint for years so I think car manufacturers have toned down how much artificial sound they do on pipes.

Sent from my S10 using Operation Sports mobile app
Great car for sure, glad you are enjoying it. Not throwing any shade (well, not maliciously anyway), more just needling "the propeller" for that decision. They can still make some pretty darn good cars in Munich when they put their minds to it, though.
Old 03-05-2020, 02:35 PM   #1258
All Star

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pietasterp
Great car for sure, glad you are enjoying it. Not throwing any shade (well, not maliciously anyway), more just needling "the propeller" for that decision. They can still make some pretty darn good cars in Munich when they put their minds to it, though.
Oh no worries I know that's what you were doing. Gotta defend my girl though! Lol

Old 03-05-2020, 02:50 PM   #1259
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

My potential mid-life crisis purchase. I've always been a truck guy (shocking huh ), but I've always thought about buying a fast car just to have and show off. Actually I think its to make myself feel young and cool again...LOL

Anyways, been discussing back and forth with "my guy" about this 2020 Camaro SS and have reached a "deal", but I just don't know that I want to really take the plunge. Then I'm like, hey you only live once right?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (26.8 KB, 117 views)

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 03-05-2020, 03:35 PM   #1260
All Star

The 2020 Camaro was something that I was looking at before I took the plunge into the German life.

Life long Camaro fan. I think it is the best looking of the muscle cars and there is nothing quite like the pull of a v8 (though I guess you're used to that as a truck guy).

Old 03-05-2020, 03:55 PM   #1261
Strike Hard and Fade Away

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

OVR: 51

The only negative I've really seen about them is its hard to see past/over the hood for some. Other than that they seem to be great cars and always a head turner for me.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2020, 04:00 PM   #1262
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Tendrils
The only negative I've really seen about them is its hard to see past/over the hood for some. Other than that they seem to be great cars and always a head turner for me.
I haven't taken one for a test drive, but I did sit in it, because as I said, I've always been a truck guy and sitting that "low" to the ground was a new experience for me...

It would definitely be something I would have to adjust to for sure.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 03-05-2020, 05:48 PM   #1263
All Star

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Tendrils
Yeah, the visibility is pretty poor IMO, especially the rear visibility. It's like sitting in a bunker or a tank or something.

Great looking car with plenty o' muscle, though. I mean, if it's a car you've sort of always wanted, no time like the present....
Old 03-05-2020, 06:40 PM   #1264
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by pietasterp
Yeah, the visibility is pretty poor IMO, especially the rear visibility. It's like sitting in a bunker or a tank or something.

Great looking car with plenty o' muscle, though. I mean, if it's a car you've sort of always wanted, no time like the present....
Pretty much this.

. Rear visibility is bad but they do some neat things in the 2020 to help. Aside from the normal backup camera the rear view mirror can also be turned into a separate camera to better mimick a real rear view (can also be left to always on while you're driving). There are pretty bad blind spots on the sides but you will get that with most muscle cars

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »