Home

OS Cars Thread

This is a discussion on OS Cars Thread within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2011, 02:29 PM   #161
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: OS Cars Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
I beg to differ there... for the money, Acura gives you the most bang for the buck. There is no optional equipment to suck additional funds out of your wallet. To get an Infiniti or BMW with the same bells and whistles that come standard on an Acura, you would be paying around 10 thousand more.

That being said, when it comes time for me to buy my next car I think I am going AUDI. Something about the new AUDIs really intrigue me.
Not a bad choice at all, but be prepared for the ridiculously high maintenance costs, compared to other German cars, Japanese, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2011, 06:31 PM   #162
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
I beg to differ there... for the money, Acura gives you the most bang for the buck. There is no optional equipment to suck additional funds out of your wallet. To get an Infiniti or BMW with the same bells and whistles that come standard on an Acura, you would be paying around 10 thousand more.

That being said, when it comes time for me to buy my next car I think I am going AUDI. Something about the new AUDIs really intrigue me.
I am not sure where you got the 10,000 more part. Problem for me with Acura's is they don't make a model I like. Too many front wheel drive cars. They don't perform like the Infiniti's and they simply don't offer the same extras.

I drove the Audi's. They are very nice. Problem is the dealer was rude to my wife and she's vowed to never ever buy an Audi. So the odds of my ever getting an Audi are basically nil.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:33 PM   #163
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Even though I'm a homer nothing has come close to my Infiniti. I mean the first time I got in one (a friend's), I felt an immediate difference.

I just love my car.

I have not driven an Audi but I've driven nearly everything else within reason. The newer model Audi's look very, very nice.

I did not like the Acura I drove.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 06-21-2011, 06:39 PM   #164
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
Even though I'm a homer nothing has come close to my Infiniti. I mean the first time I got in one (a friend's), I felt an immediate difference.

I just love my car.

I have not driven an Audi but I've driven nearly everything else within reason. The newer model Audi's look very, very nice.

I did not like the Acura I drove.
After our most recent round of Infiniti purchases my wife says to me "I don't know why we'd ever buy anything else but Infiniti". She's sold for life.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:42 PM   #165
All Star

Jonesy's Arena

OVR: 27

You guys are making me happy because I just heard Infiniti will be finally selling in Australia in 2012 which is about when I'd be due for my next car.

According to the article it said that if Infiniti sold well here then it would probably open the way for Honda to bring Acura here as well.

If we want a luxury car here now's its basically BMW, Merc, Audi or Lexus so more options is a good thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2011, 09:33 PM   #166
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

I would highly recommend getting behind the wheel of one. Personally, I like the M series as I like luxury/sport over a pure sport feel. I'm a little above average in height (6'3") and I am very comfortable in the car. It has all the extras I could ever want. All the attention to detail in the vehicle is incredible. Okay I'll shut up about it now...

I test drove the G and thought I was in a race car, which just isn't for me!

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 06-21-2011, 09:41 PM   #167
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

All this car talk is making me sooooooo impatience!
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 06-21-2011, 09:49 PM   #168
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
I would highly recommend getting behind the wheel of one. Personally, I like the M series as I like luxury/sport over a pure sport feel. I'm a little above average in height (6'3") and I am very comfortable in the car. It has all the extras I could ever want. All the attention to detail in the vehicle is incredible. Okay I'll shut up about it now...

I test drove the G and thought I was in a race car, which just isn't for me!
The G37 is no joke.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »