Home

You know what really grinds my gears?

This is a discussion on You know what really grinds my gears? within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2007, 08:25 PM   #1
stewaat

OVR:

I've been seeing some ignorant posts on OS lately and I must admit it gave me the inspiration for this thread. I'll begin the venting...

It really grinds my gears when people tell others that they need to get better at games on a video game board as opposed to giving them tips on how to get better.

Man I'm struggling on All-Star difficulty!

Hey buddy, step your game up fo sho! You must really suck at the game! I'm the best thing ever!!!!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2007, 08:30 PM   #2
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

It's the human nature...
Old 10-10-2007, 08:43 PM   #3
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14

I agree with you. Sometimes **** doesnt work out and there's a solution to it but nobody will help only make you look stupid. Funny thing is, I'd probably kick his *** online. All i wanted to know was why we cant dunk under the rim. The cpu does it all the time. I get a reply to up my game. Really nice helpful people here.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:51 PM   #4
stewaat

OVR:

Running backs by committee. Don't NFL head coaches understand that the fantasy value of Julius Jones and Marion Barber III take a huge hit. I mean what's more important, winning NFL games or my fantasy league games. C'mon Wade Phillips!

You know what also grinds my gears?

Girls who can't take a hint when you're not that into them. So what if you slept in my bed. We only made out. That's why the next time I saw you it was kinda awkward. Why must you put your head on my shoulders like we're dating or something. Not gonna happen, I'm sorry but I made a mistake by bringing you home.

*This is what the thread was intended for. Not just the OP and about video games.*

Old 10-10-2007, 09:08 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
Girls who can't take a hint when you're not that into them. So what if you slept in my bed. We only made out. That's why the next time I saw you it was kinda awkward. Why must you put your head on my shoulders like we're dating or something. Not gonna happen, I'm sorry but I made a mistake by bringing you home.
I can introduce you to some girls with "no kissing policies" who won't sleep in your bed unless you compensate appropriately.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2007, 09:31 PM   #6
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33

You know what really grinds my gears, guys who post about girl problems and then have an unnatural obsession with celebrities based upon their avatar and wonder why the real life "XX" doesn't fulfill their fantasy...

Oh, sorry...I got distracted by the internet. - Scott Pilgrim
Old 10-10-2007, 09:45 PM   #7
Mr. Brightside

Acid's Arena

OVR: 52

Fat chicks who wear tight clothing so they can show off their fat gut. I didn't even know they existed in California until this morning.

People who wear sunglasses inside.

People who don't acknowledge you when you let them merge into your lane, or you let them pull out of spot, etc.
But we all live in denial
Old 10-10-2007, 10:22 PM   #8
stewaat

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnytheSkin
You know what really grinds my gears, guys who post about girl problems and then have an unnatural obsession with celebrities based upon their avatar and wonder why the real life "XX" doesn't fulfill their fantasy...

That reply was awesome. But there's nothing unnatural about my obsession!

The Soldier - I need to meet those girls. By the way I didn't want to go further with this girl. For some reason I'm attracted to super models and she wasn't one. I'll hold off til I find one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »