Home

The Dream Analyst

This is a discussion on The Dream Analyst within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2014, 11:22 PM   #73
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: The Dream Analyst

I just dreamed that I picked off Tony Romo in the Superbowl... except I was playing for my beloved Redskins. And yes, Romo was on the Cowboys. After I picked him off I ran into the crowd and hugged my dad, then watched the game from the stands.

I don't know what that dream means.

― Plato
Old 08-19-2014, 07:14 PM   #74
MVP

Clemsonpanther's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I just dreamed that I picked off Tony Romo in the Superbowl... except I was playing for my beloved Redskins. And yes, Romo was on the Cowboys. After I picked him off I ran into the crowd and hugged my dad, then watched the game from the stands.

I don't know what that dream means.
It means that romo romoed.
Old 08-19-2014, 10:19 PM   #75
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

I also dreamed that I was cutting my dogs toenails. I have very significant dreams.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 10:34 PM   #76
Pro

OVR: 8

When I was in school I would dream of getting in fights and my arms would be too heavy to swing. I got whipped a lot in those dreams. As a grown man, I don't have many fight dreams, but when I do, I kick butt and am a much better fighter than I would be in a real fight. I guess that means I have more confidence to take on problems.

I also dream sometimes about my ex wife and in those dreams she is usually mocking me and I feel awful, but at the edge of my dream state I am realizing there is someone who loves me and usually by the end of my dream I'm making my way to my current wife.

Most vivid dream ever was when I was in a lagoon and a whale swam under me and pushed me up into the air. That dream made me a partial believer in out of body experiences because that dream felt 100% real. It was amazing and scary at the same time.
Old 08-19-2014, 10:37 PM   #77
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
My father passed away last week.

In a couple of my dreams, he's alive and kicking and I don't even have a second thought about it during the dream, even though I'm fully aware of the situation.
Blzer, I think you will dream about your father for the rest of your life, and eventually those dreams will help you cope. I'm guessing right now they are painful. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:49 PM   #78
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

I dreamed last night that my brother and I got into a Chevy Astro van that my parents bought when we were teenagers. I backed it out of my driveway and the we started going down the street at 45 mph - in reverse. I pumped the brakes, put it in neutral, pulled the emergency brake and shut the ignition off, but we kept going around my block in reverse at 45 mph.

I finally called 911 and got put on hold. So I told my brother to get ready, that I was going to try to crash it into my garage before we killed someone. I woke up before actually crashing it.

Driving a car that won't stop is a fairly common dream for me, but the going in reverse was a new variable.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:22 PM   #79
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
My father passed away last week.

In a couple of my dreams, he's alive and kicking and I don't even have a second thought about it during the dream, even though I'm fully aware of the situation.
My grandmother died 9 years ago and I still have those. We were really close. My grandfather died last year and I've had a few of those. For me I guess it's a way to experience them again even if it's in dream format.
Old 03-08-2015, 11:00 PM   #80

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Why can't I ever have dreams I like! My dreams make no sense. Even if I'm thinking about something specifically before I go to bed, I'll never dream about anything relating to that.

None of my dreams ever make any sense. If I could ever make sense of any dream I had, it'd probably explain awhole lot about me lol. Maybe I need one of those dream journals lol. I always thought about getting one,but am too lazy to write down anything after I wake up.

Spoiler

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »