Home

Off-Topic

This is a discussion on Off-Topic within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2021, 02:40 PM   #1129

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Off-Topic

Can't believe the same lottery I mentioned weeks ago has been at 70M for the last 2 weeks because nobody has won.

Also has 70 1M prizes available too.

I know it probably has a 0.00000000000000001% chance of happening, but it's always fun to imagine.

Although in over 12 hours from now if I'm lucky, I'll probably find out I won....a free ticket for the next draw. I've had multiple draws where I didn't even get a single number right.
Old 06-18-2021, 07:44 PM   #1130
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Can't believe the same lottery I mentioned weeks ago has been at 70M for the last 2 weeks because nobody has won.

Also has 70 1M prizes available too.

I know it probably has a 0.00000000000000001% chance of happening, but it's always fun to imagine.

Although in over 12 hours from now if I'm lucky, I'll probably find out I won....a free ticket for the next draw. I've had multiple draws where I didn't even get a single number right.

That type of jackpot, worth it to grab a ticket or two, why not?

I'll lend you my scratch off luck of getting the "Double Winnings!" icon only for it to be double 1$.

PSN: BigGreenZaku

Old 06-18-2021, 09:58 PM   #1131

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambertandHam
That type of jackpot, worth it to grab a ticket or two, why not?

I'll lend you my scratch off luck of getting the "Double Winnings!" icon only for it to be double 1$.
Of course it's worth at least trying.

Can't lose if you don't play, but can't win if you don't play either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2021, 08:27 AM   #1132

Majingir's Arena

Told you I'd win....$2 (the ticket costs $5).

Somehow nobody won yet. The jackpot doesn't go up somehow. Where's all the money people are spending on tickets going to? This feels like a scam at this point.
Old 06-19-2021, 11:42 AM   #1133
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26

Was in a hit and run on the highway late last night. Was just driving in the right lane around the speed limit and a car going waaaaaay too fast just crashed into me and then swerves into the left lane and drives away while I try to get my car under control. Happened so fast and it was dark so I couldn’t see anything about their car. I’m ok, I’m assuming the pos is fine too, my car is totaled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-19-2021, 01:43 PM   #1134

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJets
Was in a hit and run on the highway late last night. Was just driving in the right lane around the speed limit and a car going waaaaaay too fast just crashed into me and then swerves into the left lane and drives away while I try to get my car under control. Happened so fast and it was dark so I couldn’t see anything about their car. I’m ok, I’m assuming the pos is fine too, my car is totaled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately, it often takes something like this to force people into getting a camera for their car.

You'll obviously see stupid drivers all times of the day, but it definitely feels like the ones who go super fast and/or have loud engines drive around at night.
Old 06-19-2021, 03:01 PM   #1135
Inter Miami

southernmetalhead's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Unfortunately, it often takes something like this to force people into getting a camera for their car.

You'll obviously see stupid drivers all times of the day, but it definitely feels like the ones who go super fast and/or have loud engines drive around at night.
And the drunk ones.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2021, 04:06 PM   #1136

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Driving late at night you see some bizarre (putting it lightly) driving out there. When I used to work grave shifts I'd be driving to work at around 1:30 am on the freeway and I'd always see sketchy look cars acting weird; changing speeds constantly, going from like 55 to 70, suddenly speeding up and zooming off when you were about to pass them, like your presence as another car on the road suddenly woke them up from some kind of altered existence. What I refer to as high maintenance drivers. People that we just have to sit back and avoid so that their erratic/aggressive decisions don't **** up our life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »