Home

Radio Show Looking For Full Time Co Host- Admin Approved

This is a discussion on Radio Show Looking For Full Time Co Host- Admin Approved within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2020, 08:03 PM   #1
MVP

LegendKillerOne's Arena

OVR: 0
Radio Show Looking For Full Time Co Host- Admin Approved

This post was approved by Steve_OS before I posted it which he said to mention so it would not be deleted

TheBigGuySports Radio show is looking for a co host for its weekday show. It airs Mon-Fri 10am-12pm est. Compare it to what we hear on WFAN only in beginning stages. We will be able to take calls. We have a call in phone number. The person would need to have the desire and passion for sports. While we will discuss all sports however the main focus is New York Sports. Must be able to commit to time outside the show to discuss topics for the following days show. Must work well with me on the show. A passion to write articles does not hurt. The goal is to build it and grow it over the next year into a full time business any profits from the show would be split 50/50. The idea is if you truly love sports, love taking sports, love debating sports and have the desire to stay with it we can make it. The money needed to pay for the broadcast software, website, etc has all been covered for 1 year. So the show has a solid year to build the fan base or maybe have us get discovered. This is the real deal for the serious only. Having a web cam is needed as I want to stream the show live while we are on air on facebook. If you want to see a preview of things go to the website www.thebigguysports.com. Then scroll to the audio on demand section and hear my interview from today with Jerry Foley the Senior Editor of Giants Insider.

If interested email some information to [email protected] including name, age, phone number to contact you, what you are currently up to. I will need someone with a ton of passion. The desire to write articles for the website helps. Looking for someone to start sooner rather then later. Help build it from the ground up !

Side Note- I did get admin permission first to post this.
NHL: Philadelphia Flyers
NCAAFOOTBALL: Miami Hurricanes
NCAABASKETBALL: Duke Blue Devils

Last edited by LegendKillerOne; 04-23-2020 at 06:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2020, 07:21 PM   #2
MVP

LegendKillerOne's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Radio Show Looking For Full Time Co Host- Admin Approved

Just to update we have a co host for our 10am-12pm weekday show

We are looking for a co host for a new show coming once baseball season begins "Mets Mornings" Will run weekdays from 9am-10am Mets fan obviously preferred will serve as a show/podcast

Also looking for fans who wish to either write, have a supported podcast, or be live on the air for the following teams. Giants, Jets, Yankees, Mets, Devils, Rangers, Islanders, Knicks and Nets

If you are interested to learn more email me at [email protected] or check us out at www.thebigguysports.com

Thanks
NHL: Philadelphia Flyers
NCAAFOOTBALL: Miami Hurricanes
NCAABASKETBALL: Duke Blue Devils

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »