Home

Year 2 Discussion - 2015-2016

This is a discussion on Year 2 Discussion - 2015-2016 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2015, 03:46 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Year 2 Discussion - 2015-2016

Alabama takes down #6 Wisconsin in the game of the week. 31-17.. Didn't realize the game was in Texas until I just saw it in the year in review, lol.. Got some good new weapons at we, wanted to test them out.. Should have checked the depth chart, had Yeldon at kr and pr and second on the depth chart behind Henry.. All in all a good win, solid defensive effort only allowing 3 first downs and 2 scores in the first half..
Old 06-02-2015, 01:41 AM   #18
Rookie

I don't even know where to start with this game.

For the first half of the game, Ole Miss forgets what the goal of football is and spots the #1 team in the nation a 28 point lead. Ole Miss was able to pull 7 back with a touchdown in the last 23 seconds of the half, but Georgia got the ball to start the third. Finally, the Ole Miss defense decided to play.

Ole Miss had a dominant third quarter, winning it 17-0, and held Georgia to a field goal on its next possession, meaning that after going down 28 points, Ole Miss would get the ball back with a chance to tie. Unfortunately, on the following possession, while trying to set up a screen, Whittaker got sacked and fumbled, effectively ending all hopes of shocking the world.

Overall, after the worst start imaginable, Ole Miss ended up putting out a respectable performance. While we were worried about the Georgia run game, it ended up being the aerial attack that caused the most damage. Their run game is good for consistent 5 and 6 yard carries on sweep plays, rarely running straight between the tackles. The passing game is nothing special, but if a receiver is open, he will get the ball, and Georgia is patient, letting plays develop.
Old 06-02-2015, 09:53 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by prosston
I don't even know where to start with this game.

For the first half of the game, Ole Miss forgets what the goal of football is and spots the #1 team in the nation a 28 point lead. Ole Miss was able to pull 7 back with a touchdown in the last 23 seconds of the half, but Georgia got the ball to start the third. Finally, the Ole Miss defense decided to play.

Ole Miss had a dominant third quarter, winning it 17-0, and held Georgia to a field goal on its next possession, meaning that after going down 28 points, Ole Miss would get the ball back with a chance to tie. Unfortunately, on the following possession, while trying to set up a screen, Whittaker got sacked and fumbled, effectively ending all hopes of shocking the world.

Overall, after the worst start imaginable, Ole Miss ended up putting out a respectable performance. While we were worried about the Georgia run game, it ended up being the aerial attack that caused the most damage. Their run game is good for consistent 5 and 6 yard carries on sweep plays, rarely running straight between the tackles. The passing game is nothing special, but if a receiver is open, he will get the ball, and Georgia is patient, letting plays develop.
Good game man...I really tried to get my run game going but my passing attack is clearly my focus this year. You put your corners and safeties on an island a few times and let my speedy WRs expose a little lack of speed in your secondary. For some reason my front seven didn't want to stop the run in the 3rd quarter and let your RB gash us for 8 to 10 yard gains.

As I expected Treadwell is a key part of his offense and sometimes he put faith in his star WR to go up and get the ball. I'm proud that my secondary did a pretty good job defending him but we still need to improve and let some of these young players get their feet wet. Ole Miss didn't give up and pulled the game back and if they keep playing like they did in the second half they will never be out of a game.
Old 06-02-2015, 01:23 PM   #20
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

advance Wednesday 12pm cst
Old 06-02-2015, 06:32 PM   #21
OHIO ST8

jhogan3132's Arena

OVR: 25

First freeze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2015, 12:26 AM   #22
Living the Dream

SugaRicky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
advance Wednesday 12pm cst
Commish can I get a day extension to play Maurice. Been rough these last two days.
Old 06-03-2015, 01:00 AM   #23
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugaRicky
Commish can I get a day extension to play Maurice. Been rough these last two days.

aight set a day and time
Old 06-03-2015, 07:23 PM   #24
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

advancing around 8am est when I get off work.. if anybody is left get it in

im going to set the advances for every 72 hours on average.. some a little faster, some a little slower.. il push it back a day when I need to but no more than that unless if its special circumstances but il make that decision as they happen

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »