Home

Year 3 Discussion - 2016-2017

This is a discussion on Year 3 Discussion - 2016-2017 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2015, 05:39 PM   #65
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
Year 3 Discussion - 2016-2017

#4 Auburn has a big second half and wins on the road against #11 Mississippi State.

The Bulldogs scored first and traded scores with the Tigers every possession in the first half before Auburn eventually got a stop from 3 coverage sacks and took the lead before the half. Mississippi State just wouldnt go down in the first half but Auburn was able to capitalize on the momentum that they gained and step up on both sides of the ball. The Auburn running backs had a big second half and sealed the win.

#4 Auburn will face #19 Nebraska next week and hopes to be 4-0 heading into week 5 where they will host #3 Missouri in a payback game from last season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2015, 06:12 PM   #66
Rookie

Re: Year 3 Discussion - 2016-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
#4 Auburn has a big second half and wins on the road against #11 Mississippi State.

The Bulldogs scored first and traded scores with the Tigers every possession in the first half before Auburn eventually got a stop from 3 coverage sacks and took the lead before the half. Mississippi State just wouldnt go down in the first half but Auburn was able to capitalize on the momentum that they gained and step up on both sides of the ball. The Auburn running backs had a big second half and sealed the win.

#4 Auburn will face #19 Nebraska next week and hopes to be 4-0 heading into week 5 where they will host #3 Missouri in a payback game from last season.

Score or stats?
Old 07-29-2015, 06:15 PM   #67
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prosston
Score or stats?

final was 41-13, 20-13 at the half.. no real significant stats other than I had no turnovers.. qb had a solid game, i think 1 or 2 tds.. my rbs had 2 tds each.. we didnt force alot of turnovers either, I think maybe 2 interceptions

it was close they just stopped scoring
Old 07-29-2015, 07:43 PM   #68
Pro

barsoffury's Arena

OVR: 2

A PM about removing the player might have been helpful. It's sometimes time consuming going through each page.
I didn't even know that guy was an athlete. Just said QB. Plus, didn't you say we could keep them?.... What the heck is going on?
Old 07-29-2015, 07:53 PM   #69
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by barsoffury
A PM about removing the player might have been helpful. It's sometimes time consuming going through each page.
I didn't even know that guy was an athlete. Just said QB. Plus, didn't you say we could keep them?.... What the heck is going on?

lol yal really panicin over this.. that was just my creative way of telling yal, if it was a big deal I would have pmd you or told my brother cuz I see him everyday haha.. all 3 are backups
Old 07-29-2015, 08:01 PM   #70
Pro

barsoffury's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
lol yal really panicin over this.. that was just my creative way of telling yal, if it was a big deal I would have pmd you or told my brother cuz I see him everyday haha.. all 3 are backups
I'll drop in in my depth chart and cut him at season's end.
Old 07-29-2015, 08:03 PM   #71
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by barsoffury
I'll drop in in my depth chart and cut him at season's end.

I already knew you didnt see it because you missed the offseason and the guy before you was suppose to cut him, its not a big deal at all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2015, 08:05 PM   #72
Pro

barsoffury's Arena

What would you prefer I do? Because that player played half the game last week and I've even considered starting him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »