Home

Old 11-12-2020, 12:43 PM   #3569
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Offseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
We're at preseason

Got an idea to run by yal before you do your stuff..

Ive been thinking about trying Top 10 for recruiting instead of Top 5 and Pipeline.. The idea behind it is to make what you do on the field hold more weight and to make it a little tougher to get exactly what you want every year like if theres no real good QBs and you gotta take a project rather than always getting a guy that could start day 1 if you wanted to. I looked at my options and it was 167 top 5, 180 top 10, and 500 pipeline. Not sure how if it would work like it should but I would think my play style would hold more weight too, like if I run 40 times a game and only throw 15-20 it might hurt my WR options where as now I can always find one in the pipelines even if I gotta go closer to the 70ovr range rather than 77ovr range. Down side outside of it obviously being harder is I wanted the pipeline there to reward people who are good at finding guys. The results of that is usually 95ovr teams tho. Alternate option would also be using the OC/DC points since our teams might be closer to what they should be.

Try it or leave it

So top 10 only, might as well try it it’s the last run can’t hold anything back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2020, 12:54 PM   #3570
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

lol yea it would be top 10 only.. I checked your list and with top 10 you only had one 54 ovr QB on the whole list.. team sucked and you have a true FR right now who can play so my guess would be next year your options will look way different off wins plus how much you pass or if you were at a higher prestige school too
Old 11-12-2020, 01:29 PM   #3571
Pro

Quote:
lol yea it would be top 10 only.. I checked your list and with top 10 you only had one 54 ovr QB on the whole list.. team sucked and you have a true FR right now who can play so my guess would be next year your options will look way different off wins plus how much you pass or if you were at a higher prestige school too

Why did you only mention a QBs? Was he the lowest person or what?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2020, 01:33 PM   #3572
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jags0492
Why did you only mention a QBs? Was he the lowest person or what?

Bc thats the first thing I checked to see what it might actually look like if we did it and in any other league someone seeing 1 QB interested at 54 would say can the system off rip
Old 11-12-2020, 02:04 PM   #3573
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
We're at preseason

Got an idea to run by yal before you do your stuff..

Ive been thinking about trying Top 10 for recruiting instead of Top 5 and Pipeline.. The idea behind it is to make what you do on the field hold more weight and to make it a little tougher to get exactly what you want every year like if theres no real good QBs and you gotta take a project rather than always getting a guy that could start day 1 if you wanted to. I looked at my options and it was 167 top 5, 180 top 10, and 500 pipeline. Not sure how if it would work like it should but I would think my play style would hold more weight too, like if I run 40 times a game and only throw 15-20 it might hurt my WR options where as now I can always find one in the pipelines even if I gotta go closer to the 70ovr range rather than 77ovr range. Down side outside of it obviously being harder is I wanted the pipeline there to reward people who are good at finding guys. The results of that is usually 95ovr teams tho. Alternate option would also be using the OC/DC points since our teams might be closer to what they should be.

Try it or leave it
Let's try it.
Old 11-12-2020, 03:43 PM   #3574
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

We'll try it for a season or 2 and if it doesnt work we'll just go byke

Top 10
no pipeline
no athletes
Redshirt true freshmen only
Old 11-12-2020, 05:06 PM   #3575
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Practice Mode is working again too
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2020, 01:44 PM   #3576
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Assuming nothing changes

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »