Home

Old 03-15-2023, 04:51 PM   #4017
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Offseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
Don't know exactly what it changes but it does something. Look at it like this tho, you start a freshman right away, he's at least a 3 yr starter, high chance he's a 4 year starter. You RS a freshman and he's probably a starter for 2 years with a chance he's a 3 year starter. That's not to say I don't ever RS kids tho, I do.

If somebody needs to start or play Im definitely playing them, just dont wanna burn a year on the bunch
Old 03-15-2023, 04:51 PM   #4018
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

CUT PLAYERS
Old 03-16-2023, 11:41 AM   #4019
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

PRESEASON

Heads up... I always say Im going to leave the settings alone for good BUT I PROMISE this is the last time lol. If these dont work I'll put them back by week 6 at the latest. Been playing on them nonstop for 3 days and this is the most competitive Ive ever got the cpu when they have the ball especially. They're already in so you can go to practice mode to get a feel for them but if you play defense theyll have better blocking when the games start. I have them at 40 but 45 is where they really make me work. Just now changed them so you wont see it til week 2
Old 03-16-2023, 04:57 PM   #4020
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
PRESEASON

Heads up... I always say Im going to leave the settings alone for good BUT I PROMISE this is the last time lol. If these dont work I'll put them back by week 6 at the latest. Been playing on them nonstop for 3 days and this is the most competitive Ive ever got the cpu when they have the ball especially. They're already in so you can go to practice mode to get a feel for them but if you play defense theyll have better blocking when the games start. I have them at 40 but 45 is where they really make me work. Just now changed them so you wont see it til week 2
You say this every year lol. Anyway, I'm RTA. Recruiting board looks okay, kinda disappointed that no good cb's have LSU in their top 10. Depth chart is set, at least for the starters. I still gotta mess around with back ups and decided if i'm going to keep the RS on my FR Cb. Got the FR Qb starting, kinda really like my offense, minus the OL. The OL could be a problem this year, think I lost 3 or 4 starters. Last year the OL was elite. Don't really know how the defense will do this season. DL is alright, Lb's look weak outside of my MLB and who knows about my DB's.
Old 03-16-2023, 10:47 PM   #4021
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
You say this every year lol. Anyway, I'm RTA. Recruiting board looks okay, kinda disappointed that no good cb's have LSU in their top 10. Depth chart is set, at least for the starters. I still gotta mess around with back ups and decided if i'm going to keep the RS on my FR Cb. Got the FR Qb starting, kinda really like my offense, minus the OL. The OL could be a problem this year, think I lost 3 or 4 starters. Last year the OL was elite. Don't really know how the defense will do this season. DL is alright, Lb's look weak outside of my MLB and who knows about my DB's.

One year Im not gone have to lol blame EA not me just want a competitive 4 quarters, we too good at this game fr

Havent looked at your roster yet but if your line was that good fr then it explains why you were cookin with less talent than usual. Line changes everything. Man love starting a FR QB lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2023, 11:30 AM   #4022
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Offseason

OU - vs FLA, @ UNC, @ ORE, vs UNT
TEX - @ LSU, vs ND, @ CUSE, vs RICE

OU - vs WVU, @ FLA, @ VT, vs RICE
LSU - vs CUSE, @ TEX, vs LTECH

OU - vs VT, @ LSU
LSU - @ A&M, vs OU

OU - vs LSU, @UCLA, Tulsa
LSU - @ OU,

OU - vs UCLA,
LSU -

Last edited by JEJunior; 03-18-2023 at 05:25 PM.
Old 03-18-2023, 09:18 PM   #4023
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Offseason

Trying something with the settings, I'll see how it goes for the first 4 weeks. These played better on 8 min when I was trying them so firs 3 weeks I'll see if thats the case, next 2-3 I'll see if 7 is better if I need to.

Last edited by JEJunior; 03-19-2023 at 05:59 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »