Home

Year 12 Discussion - 2019 - 2020

This is a discussion on Year 12 Discussion - 2019 - 2020 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2016, 01:55 PM   #73
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Year 12 Discussion - 2019 - 2020

GG Arch, you bastard

HERE'S MY ASSESSMENT OF THE GAME... THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!!! Nah I blame this one on Jak tbh.. My QB was fire the first 2 games even tho his rating sucks, when we had the freeze and Jak FORCED THE SIM ON ME CUZ HE KNEW WE WAS COMING FOR THAT A** he won the sim off my QB throwing 5 pics, just bc his rating sucks.. So when I started the game against Arch he was throwing off passes that I havent seen in practice or games so JAK HOED MY REDEMPTION SEASON, next year Im running it up on you.. My QBs inaccuracies was really the difference, I had I think 4 passes that were good timed plays for big passing yards and he over threw them by 10-15 yards.. at least 10 more points for us if he completes at least 2 of them

Arch called a good game offensively like usual, especially on 3rd down he was clutch today, but if we make just 1 MORE pick we win, he gave me 4 or 5 but we only caught 1

my run defense looked good statistically but I was disappointed in how we played tbh, not my usual run d at all.. 4th quarter I was down 20-7 and scored on a real good drive, got the ball back down 6 and had a chance but I got greedy, I knew I should have dunked it down the field but I threw a deep one and ofcourse my guy didnt go for it so he picked it and we lost

he had the better team today and he outcoached me, I needed some lucky breaks to go my way to win this one and I didnt get them.. still had a chance tho if I didnt get greedy at the end so I gotta put this on me
Old 09-18-2016, 02:01 PM   #74
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

soooooo down to 4, yal still wanna roll with it?
Old 09-18-2016, 03:12 PM   #75
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
soooooo down to 4, yal still wanna roll with it?
Yeah, I do.. I'd rather do a OD with you 3, then a offline by myself. Thats my thinking at least lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2016, 05:24 PM   #76
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
GG Arch, you bastard

HERE'S MY ASSESSMENT OF THE GAME... THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!!! Nah I blame this one on Jak tbh.. My QB was fire the first 2 games even tho his rating sucks, when we had the freeze and Jak FORCED THE SIM ON ME CUZ HE KNEW WE WAS COMING FOR THAT A** he won the sim off my QB throwing 5 pics, just bc his rating sucks.. So when I started the game against Arch he was throwing off passes that I havent seen in practice or games so JAK HOED MY REDEMPTION SEASON, next year Im running it up on you.. My QBs inaccuracies was really the difference, I had I think 4 passes that were good timed plays for big passing yards and he over threw them by 10-15 yards.. at least 10 more points for us if he completes at least 2 of them

Arch called a good game offensively like usual, especially on 3rd down he was clutch today, but if we make just 1 MORE pick we win, he gave me 4 or 5 but we only caught 1

my run defense looked good statistically but I was disappointed in how we played tbh, not my usual run d at all.. 4th quarter I was down 20-7 and scored on a real good drive, got the ball back down 6 and had a chance but I got greedy, I knew I should have dunked it down the field but I threw a deep one and ofcourse my guy didnt go for it so he picked it and we lost

he had the better team today and he outcoached me, I needed some lucky breaks to go my way to win this one and I didnt get them.. still had a chance tho if I didnt get greedy at the end so I gotta put this on me
Both of our QB's should've had multiple picks. Both threw some horrible passes that were way off the mark.
Old 09-19-2016, 02:31 AM   #77
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Next Advance: Tuesday Night

Schedule
Polls
Heisman
POW

Last edited by JEJunior; 09-19-2016 at 02:57 AM.
Old 09-19-2016, 04:00 PM   #78
MVP

OVR: 2

Look at Minnesota earning OPOY and DPOY. First time that's happened for the Gophers.. I'll go ahead and get rolled by the Spartans tonight haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-19-2016, 04:05 PM   #79
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakroeger
Look at Minnesota earning OPOY and DPOY. First time that's happened for the Gophers.. I'll go ahead and get rolled by the Spartans tonight haha

lol you dont think your team is back this year?
Old 09-19-2016, 04:07 PM   #80
MVP

OVR: 2

Nope, not by my defensive player ratings... low 80s entire front 7... the one good thing is only 1 is a senior and the rest are juniors but with underclass man pushing them for the starting role next year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »