Home

YEAR 15 DISCUSSION- 2022-2023

This is a discussion on YEAR 15 DISCUSSION- 2022-2023 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2016, 10:07 AM   #81
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: YEAR 15 DISCUSSION- 2022-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakroeger
If we adjust the settings to make the CPU God like to give us a game, why play ST when you will only miss a FG if it's out of your range and most returns are greater when you play it vs real life and sim....

No adjustments after you call a play and sim ST plays resulting in missed FGs and having worse field position would be my vote, but I'm good either way. It won't change my game as much as others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think 1 adjustment is reasonable and realistic if you like that approach, it will help in user games too plus I dont want playbooks to shrink.. might leave special teams if thats the case tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakroeger
That's true. They do miss when you sim cuz Vandy missed a FG against me hahah

Either way, hurry and play your games, I, and my recruits, need to get past this week and forget about that L against the Commodores

nah boy let that loss sink in, Bama hasnt lost to them since leather helmets smh.. theyre going to burn crosses in front of your house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
You can't sim ST against users, so theres that. My whole thing is we have a rule on read option offenses because it takes to big of a advantage of the AI. KR/PR is the same way, with how most of us return them. By not sucking the CPU up the middle then bouncing your return outside you eliminate the problem imo.As for Fg's the CPU only misses when they're out of range like us and i've never seen them miss a point after either. So thats pretty even, plus the CPU can ice our kickers and we can't ice theirs.

I agree on the AI thing but most of my tds actually come from just following the blockers down the sideline when they choose to block.. hash to hash isnt a bad idea but when the other user knows that then youre outta there.. maybe just say when you return it you have to run straight one sideline or the other if anything, you can still make moves outside the hash and not abuse the AI

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2016, 11:13 AM   #82
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

GG Ricky. UGA uses ball control and turnovers to beat Oregon 17-0. Let's advance! My D played lights out.

Last edited by Archsmith99; 12-17-2016 at 11:16 AM.
Old 12-17-2016, 11:15 AM   #83
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
I think 1 adjustment is reasonable and realistic if you like that approach, it will help in user games too plus I dont want playbooks to shrink.. might leave special teams if thats the case tho

nah boy let that loss sink in, Bama hasnt lost to them since leather helmets smh.. theyre going to burn crosses in front of your house

I agree on the AI thing but most of my tds actually come from just following the blockers down the sideline when they choose to block.. hash to hash isnt a bad idea but when the other user knows that then youre outta there.. maybe just say when you return it you have to run straight one sideline or the other if anything, you can still make moves outside the hash and not abuse the AI

Yeah I like that idea.
Old 12-17-2016, 11:17 AM   #84
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

first user game shutout I can remember seeing, pretty impressive tbh... especially knowing how good Ricky is, no game stats or anything?

and you like the special teams rule or both

Old 12-17-2016, 11:18 AM   #85
Living the Dream

SugaRicky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
GG Ricky. UGA uses ball control and turnovers to beat Oregon 17-0. Let's advance! My D played lights out.
Hey gg Archie. Great game. Didn't expect that from you at all. As Nick would say great sim player all the way

[Insert salty comment here] 😊

Lmao

Sent from my OnePlus 2 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2016, 11:21 AM   #86
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

Quote:
first user game shutout I can remember seeing, pretty impressive tbh... especially knowing how good Ricky is, no game stats or anything?

Both. No one had good stats, no one lol.
Old 12-17-2016, 11:24 AM   #87
Living the Dream

SugaRicky's Arena

Quote:

Game stats by both team weren't that impressive.
Total offensive yards by Archie: 224
Total offensive yards by me: 157 😢

Sent from my OnePlus 2 using Tapatalk
Old 12-17-2016, 11:28 AM   #88
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

Rickys D is good and fast. It was a close game until the end. Turnovers killed Ricky, he had 4 and I had 2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »