Home

Rivals 2016-2017 Discussion

This is a discussion on Rivals 2016-2017 Discussion within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2017, 07:46 PM   #17
OHIO ST8

jhogan3132's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Rivals 2016-2017 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugaRicky
Ahh now it's all coming together.

sent from my cellular device

Hell yes that's the reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-22-2017, 08:05 PM   #18
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0

if I had a sneaky plan why would I tell everybody? thats stupid.. I told yal I had the roster, if we ever rebooted I would put it in the league whether I was them or not, we rebooted, so I put them in the league like I said would.. yal playing sherlock holmes to stuff I told everybody already...

and I told yal why I wanted to like 5 times already, then JP said the exact same thing I had been saying, then I said it another 5 times.. its the same reason I was on Hogan so hard to reboot Supporters, once we're all the way ahead of the cpu and their all trash it doesnt matter what setting we use or what rules because we're too far ahead to matter.. somebody tell me what I got out of the Supporters reboot so I can keep up?
Old 02-22-2017, 08:07 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
if I had a sneaky plan why would I tell everybody? thats stupid.. I told yal I had the roster, if we ever rebooted I would put it in the league whether I was them or not, we rebooted, so I put them in the league like I said would.. yal playing sherlock holmes to stuff I told everybody already...

and I told yal why I wanted to like 5 times already, then JP said the exact same thing I had been saying, then I said it another 5 times.. its the same reason I was on Hogan so hard to reboot Supporters, once we're all the way ahead of the cpu and their all trash it doesnt matter what setting we use or what rules because we're too far ahead to matter.. somebody tell me what I got out of the Supporters reboot so I can keep up?

Commish I won so let's party

Old 02-22-2017, 08:08 PM   #20
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezyb77
Commish I won so let's party

nah f that, stop playin with my name I told yal, put some respeck on it, all tree of yal, and I aint gon say it no mo... is yal done or is yal finish
Old 02-22-2017, 08:09 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 2

I disagree with that reason to reboot then.. we hadn't had a U5 championship.. we were still losing to the computer.. it's all good. I just don't want it to restart again after 7 seasons when I've only been at the top for 3 of them

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2017, 08:13 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
nah f that, stop playin with my name I told yal, put some respeck on it, all tree of yal, and I aint gon say it no mo... is yal done or is yal finish

Ohh you gonna throw salt at me huh

Old 02-22-2017, 08:13 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 2

Oh, and I'm not having as much fun with Tulane vs LSU as I was with Alabama vs whoever lol. And it's in the rain, shocker. Glad I picked a team with a dome. If Syracuse offers I'm heading there

Old 02-22-2017, 08:14 PM   #24
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakroeger
I disagree with that reason to reboot then.. we hadn't had a U5 championship.. we were still losing to the computer.. it's all good. I just don't want it to restart again after 7 seasons when I've only been at the top for 3 of them

you and Archy lost 1 SEC game combined lol wutchu mean? you werent at Bama specifically Archy would have been in the ship 4 straight years and if I wasnt beating him myself he would have been there 4 straight years with no losses.. the only reason yals rosters were better than mine up until year 17 was because you were there first lol... you really dont see that? same reason for the first reboot, Hogans AAC idea came after we were already going to do it.. Ive been looking for ways to maintain balance and I think JP found it but doing that with a headstart doesnt work because my roster in 17 was spotless and Im clearly not leaving

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »