Home

Rivals 2018-2019 Discussion

This is a discussion on Rivals 2018-2019 Discussion within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2017, 11:25 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Rivals 2018-2019 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp18
Hmm.....sounds like ea for ya, mo is way overdone when the cpu is jacked, you just need a p5 school and not to mention we are still hosed with the coordinators until we get some good ones in and the rosters start to come down for the average teams and high ratings it's gonna be a struggle in games. Once teams start to separate themselves in recruiting those weaker teams won't be as powerful, but with the way it's setup being at Tulane is gonna be tough! Obviously at Inc ive got the better all around program but I'm finding it much harder in recruiting competing for those top guys.....the alternative is you go undefeated and get bored lol!

Bro p5 doesn't mean everything gets better....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-24-2017, 11:28 PM   #74
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

GT is great at what they do, I wouldnt put too much into that game or any of ours tbh.. the cpu goes up and down theough put the season, everybody struggles for a few weeks then everybody wins by double digits for a few weeks.. always one odd ball but it will still play out like last year imo, mostly 9-10 win seasons.. Raider still hasnt lost with his team granted he did hoe OU that one time.. wait til game 3 or 4 to panic
Old 05-24-2017, 11:29 PM   #75
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
GT is great at what they do, I wouldnt put too much into that game or any of ours tbh.. the cpu goes up and down theough put the season, everybody struggles for a few weeks then everybody wins by double digits for a few weeks.. always one odd ball but it will still play out like last year imo, mostly 9-10 win seasons.. Raider still hasnt lost with his team granted he did hoe OU that one time.. wait til game 3 or 4 to panic

Defense gave up 700 yards im hitting the panic button fam

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2017, 11:32 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:

I don't panic man haha. It does make it easier to take a sim loss perhaps though if you are not undefeated. Haha. It's only year 3.. I took over a high 60s low 70s overall, 1* Tulane team. We are ahead of scheduled frankly. Haha 82 overall this year..

The recruiting board is much more of a concern of mine than losing by a couple scores on the road to GT.

Old 05-25-2017, 12:19 AM   #77
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezyb77
Defense gave up 700 yards im hitting the panic button fam

well you wanted that conference and you dont play d lol what did you expect
Old 05-25-2017, 12:19 AM   #78
MVP

Quote:
well you wanted that conference and you dont play d lol what did you expect

I'm gonna make adjustments. Been thinking about it all day

Old 05-25-2017, 12:20 AM   #79
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakroeger
I don't panic man haha. It does make it easier to take a sim loss perhaps though if you are not undefeated. Haha. It's only year 3.. I took over a high 60s low 70s overall, 1* Tulane team. We are ahead of scheduled frankly. Haha 82 overall this year..

The recruiting board is much more of a concern of mine than losing by a couple scores on the road to GT.

I didnt mean you specifically.. you and Breeze took the only Ls but the cpu was super juiced this week for sure
Old 05-25-2017, 03:02 AM   #80
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

WEEK 4

***** GAME OF THE WEEK *****
#8 North Carolina 2-0 @ #2 Florida State 1-0

This is one of two top 10 conference matchups this week including Bama and Vandy, but this is the one with the fire works. Just 2 years ago UNC won the ACC, last year it was Clemson but FSU was 1 game away while the Tarheels struggled without their All American RB Hood. This year the ACC is up for grabs and while Clemson is the early favorite fresh off a National Title both of these schools have their eyes on an ACC ring and both have the talent to do it. FSU will be playing their first big game without Dalvin Cook who torched the ACC for 4 straight years but they have a big back in Patrick who has the size and speed to have a huge game against this Tar Heels team that has struggled in their front 7 defensively. Francios also has the talent around him to pick UNC apart in the pass game so Coach JP will have his hands full in defending this tough Seminoles offense. On the flip side UNCs offense has been pretty solid in their first to games albeit against weaker opponents but if they can get the run game going at all and keep the Noles defenders on the field like the first half last year they have a chance. Overall this seems like FSUs game to win, thats alot of talent to stop for all 4 quarters.

***** GAMES TO WATCH *****
#5 Alabama @ #9 Vanderbilt
Top 10 matchup. Bama should leave with a win but this is not the Vandy team people are used to seeing, they believe they can win this game.

#4 Ohio State @ Virginia Tech
Ohio State has had alot of distractions lately and hopes to put them all to rest for this road game against a hungry Virginia Tech team

Texas A&M @ #15 Tennessee
Tennessee has the potential to have a great season but we've heard that so many times before, this year they have to prove it starting here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »