Home

Rivals 2018-2019 Discussion

This is a discussion on Rivals 2018-2019 Discussion within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2017, 09:46 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Rivals 2018-2019 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
I knew I was going to win but at the same time I thought the upset was coming, their QB is the fastest QB Ive ever played and he only had 78 speed.. they were all juiced

Ahhh juiced players I feel like that's been an issue before....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2017, 10:26 PM   #66
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakroeger
Keep talkin fools. I'm getting rolled. And I have 10 guys on my recruiting board.... this year can be simmed...

lmfao I missed this post did you play already?
Old 05-24-2017, 10:36 PM   #67
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
lmfao I missed this post did you play already?

Just finished. Biggest joke of a game I have played. Oh well. At least I won't care to take a sim loss or two when I am out of town coming up haha

Old 05-24-2017, 10:42 PM   #68
MVP

jp18's Arena

Quote:
Just finished. Biggest joke of a game I have played. Oh well. At least I won't care to take a sim loss or two when I am out of town coming up haha

That's it? lol I am assuming it was just that bad....and I'll bet it wasn't so much the pass game! Did they kill you with the fullback?
Old 05-24-2017, 10:47 PM   #69
MVP

Rivals 2018-2019 Discussion

Tulane got smacked in the mouth right away after kicking off watching their RB take it for 72 yards before their QB punches it in. Tulane has to punt and GT QB houses next play for 62 yards. I'm already checked out at this point and throw a mindless pick. D actually holds them to a FG.. 17-0 GT.

We never quit and get a 15 yard TD pass to slow the mo a little bit. GT next possession is slowly moving the ball down the field this time and eventually turns it over on downs.. Tulane answers with another TD.. we feel pretty good at this point as we receive the second half kick.. however, GT busts a 35 run just trying to kill the first half and then successfully kicks a 58 yard FG with an average kicker. 20-14 GT.

Second half, specifically the final 5 minutes of the game had 6 TDs... GT's FB Mills had 4 TDs in the 4th quarter. TDs by yards for Mills (5, 37, 75, 5) he had SEVEN 20-yd runs on the game. Mills 20 carries, 398 yards, 4 TD. Hahah

GT finishes the game with 514 yards rushing on 39 carries. 3 pass attempts but one of their two completions was a play action wide open TD. Haha.

Tulane was plagued by drops again.. and it was by our returning SR impact player, Encalade (5 of em and they were big drops) we end up with 10 drops as a team.

At least the young Tulane didn't give up but Wows. Haha

Edit: Oh, forgot to include final score: 54-42 GT.

Last edited by jakroeger; 05-24-2017 at 10:52 PM.
Old 05-24-2017, 11:02 PM   #70
MVP

jp18's Arena

Quote:
Tulane got smacked in the mouth right away after kicking off watching their RB take it for 72 yards before their QB punches it in. Tulane has to punt and GT QB houses next play for 62 yards. I'm already checked out at this point and throw a mindless pick. D actually holds them to a FG.. 17-0 GT.

We never quit and get a 15 yard TD pass to slow the mo a little bit. GT next possession is slowly moving the ball down the field this time and eventually turns it over on downs.. Tulane answers with another TD.. we feel pretty good at this point as we receive the second half kick.. however, GT busts a 35 run just trying to kill the first half and then successfully kicks a 58 yard FG with an average kicker. 20-14 GT.

Second half, specifically the final 5 minutes of the game had 6 TDs... GT's FB Mills had 4 TDs in the 4th quarter. TDs by yards for Mills (5, 37, 75, 5) he had SEVEN 20-yd runs on the game. Mills 20 carries, 398 yards, 4 TD. Hahah

GT finishes the game with 514 yards rushing on 39 carries. 3 pass attempts but one of their two completions was a play action wide open TD. Haha.

Tulane was plagued by drops again.. and it was by our returning SR impact player, Encalade (5 of em and they were big drops) we end up with 10 drops as a team.

At least the young Tulane didn't give up but Wows. Haha

Edit: Oh, forgot to include final score: 54-42 GT.

Ouch!!! That offense while predictable is hard to stop especially when in 1 on 1 situations!
Old 05-24-2017, 11:06 PM   #71
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp18
Ouch!!! That offense while predictable is hard to stop especially when in 1 on 1 situations!

I usually do pretty good against it. I beat Navy (obviously not as talented) and held them to 14 points I think. Just one of the games. Mo gets crazy and doesn't matter what you do. At the end I was running goalline even and their o line made it look like I was running quarter formation haha

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2017, 11:24 PM   #72
MVP

jp18's Arena

Quote:
I usually do pretty good against it. I beat Navy (obviously not as talented) and held them to 14 points I think. Just one of the games. Mo gets crazy and doesn't matter what you do. At the end I was running goalline even and their o line made it look like I was running quarter formation haha

Hmm.....sounds like ea for ya, mo is way overdone when the cpu is jacked, you just need a p5 school and not to mention we are still hosed with the coordinators until we get some good ones in and the rosters start to come down for the average teams and high ratings it's gonna be a struggle in games. Once teams start to separate themselves in recruiting those weaker teams won't be as powerful, but with the way it's setup being at Tulane is gonna be tough! Obviously at Inc ive got the better all around program but I'm finding it much harder in recruiting competing for those top guys.....the alternative is you go undefeated and get bored lol!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »