Home

RIVALS 2023-2024 DISCUSSION

This is a discussion on RIVALS 2023-2024 DISCUSSION within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2017, 09:18 PM   #1
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0

COACHES

•New jobs are 2 years minimum, you get 1 1-year contract every 5 seasons

•Create a coach, make the Alma Mater a school you want... PLAYBOOKS must be the school you choose or a Generic PB, cannot change after week 3

•New members at any point have to start in the American conference

• Postseason: Any players that want to transfer or leave early cannot be swayed

RECRUITING

•Anyone in your pipeline can be recruited, any one who is not your pipeline but has you top 5 can be recruited

•No Athletes

•Only freshman can be redshirted

GENERAL IN-GAME RULES

•Mix up your playbook on offense.. NO READ OPTION OFFENSE, dont run the same stuff over and over

•Mix up your playbook on offense

• MIX UP YOUR PLAYBOOK ON OFFENSE.. even if you run or pass 50 times a game just mix up the plays.. EX if you want to play it safe and only run up the middle or throw short passes there should still be diversity in the play calls

•5 wide is banned, run commit is banned, cant run no huddle if the ball goes out of bounds

•NO SUPER SIMMING, no user catches

•ONLY ONE presnap adjustment can be made on offense regardless of what it is (audible, flipped play, hot route, etc.).... only exception is adding a RB blocker, NO O-LINE SHIFTS, any adjustment counts even a fake one

•No huddle: only presnap adjustment is adding 1 blocker with hot route or flipping the RB with a hot route

•4th Down Rule - 4th and 1 past the 50, 4th and whatever if you're down in the 4th quarter (in user games you can go for it if youre up in the 4th quarter past the 50)

•QBs can only have 5 carries not including sacks (6 carries is a suspension, minimum 3 games)

•QB runs between the tackles are fine, no running to the sideline and throwing

•NO RUN COMMIT

• only MANUALLY move 1 player presnap, can not walk up past linebacker level, NO 1-5-5 formation

• cannot take ANY KICK RETURN out of the endzone.. only returnable if its in play

•Dont adjust the ingame coaching strategies (aggressive, balanced, conservative) unless its chew clock late in the game

ADVANCES

•Advances will be set for every 3 days as long as the league is small. Play the games you feel like playing

•You can sim any game you want (NO SUPER SIMMING), if the advance day comes up and really havent had time to play but want to I will extend the deadline.

•I expect User games to at least START getting scheduled THE DAY OF or before advance day.. if one player tries to schedule it and the other waits too long they will be put on auto

THREAD

•Game write ups are not necessary at all but AT LEAST putting RTA and the score is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2017, 09:22 PM   #2
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

WEEK 1

Idk the last time I did it so before we kickoff I have to again thank you fellas for this league. As a commish yal make my job easy and without a good team there is no Rivals. Yal trusted me with the league and have always let me lead it whichever direction I felt it needed to go and that turned into the best league Ive ever been in so hopefully EA doesnt run any of us off with the bs so we can get another year of Rivals in lol. Welcome to another season.

*****GAME OF THE WEEK*****
#3 Miami @ #1 Alabama

This game is why you commit to these types of universities. This stage will be huge, the lights will be on, the world will be watching, there is no preseason, there is no warm up game, both teams are loaded with great players but the team with the most ballers will win this game. Two of the best coaches in college football will go head to head in this one and the fireworks will be on display all game long.

*****GAMES TO WATCH*****
Ohio State @ LSU
Fisrt year OSU Coach JP will be on the road in a tough environment but he will have the most talented team he's ever had as a coach. Advantage OSU

SMU @ Louisville
As close to a rivalry as youll see without being one is these 2 coaches in a race to get to the next level as a program. SMU is my pick in the upset.

Last edited by JEJunior; 12-05-2017 at 09:29 PM.
Old 12-05-2017, 09:29 PM   #3
MVP

jp18's Arena

Re: RIVALS 2023-2024 DISCUSSION

Good luck fellas! This league gets more and more fun every season, thankful to be a part of it!

Old 12-05-2017, 09:38 PM   #4
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

So, JP and I are playing in week 2 now? I can't look at my schedule to see right now lol.
Old 12-05-2017, 09:39 PM   #5
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

yea yal can still go friday

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2017, 12:50 AM   #6
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Tonight me and Jak played the single greatest user game Ive ever been apart of on Ncaa 14.. both of us were making big plays on both sides, coaching was elite, momentum shifts were crazy, everything.. I was up 14-7 in the first half thinking I was about to skate to a dub but he forced me into some mistakes and tied it up, next possession I throw a pick 6.. 21-14 just like that.. I patiently move the ball down before the half but he gets a goalline stop and I have to take the 3.. 21-17

Second half I come out trying to take the lead since I got ball first but take a coverage sack and force a pass that leads to a pick 2 plays later.. 2 plays after that my defense pops their WR and he coughs it up. We get a 14 play drive but have to settle for another fkn fg.. 21-20 I was like either Ima get a stop or Ima get a stop or Im not.. either way if he scores I'll still have a chance as long as I dont let him milk the clock. Bihh gets a for minute drive AND scores a td smh.. so Im down 8 with 2 something on the clock.. I have to score and Im facing a defense thats playing like FSU.. I get a 15 play drive that included 2 4th and loooooong conversions, 1 of which I dont think was a catch on the sideline and 2 3rd down conversions.. late in the drive I was inside the 10 on 2nd or 3rd and I dropped back and he had 9 in coverage, idk if I was expecting it or just noticed quick so I took off up the middle and feel forward to the 1 or 2 yard line and ran it in the next play with my RB to make it 28-26.. still needed a 2pt conversion.. he stopped my run earlier in the game so I called a goalline pass, he didnt come out in goalline tho so I had to decide whether to run or pass and I left the pass on, Wilkerson throws a dot and sends it to OT

In OT I get defense first.. Jak scores in a few plays to make it 35-28 and the pressure is right back on me, I score in about 5 plays, 35-35.. going into double OT... then the game freezes. Wow.

Old 12-06-2017, 01:37 AM   #7
Living the Dream

SugaRicky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
Tonight me and Jak played the single greatest user game Ive ever been apart of on Ncaa 14.. both of us were making big plays on both sides, coaching was elite, momentum shifts were crazy, everything.. I was up 14-7 in the first half thinking I was about to skate to a dub but he forced me into some mistakes and tied it up, next possession I throw a pick 6.. 21-14 just like that.. I patiently move the ball down before the half but he gets a goalline stop and I have to take the 3.. 21-17

Second half I come out trying to take the lead since I got ball first but take a coverage sack and force a pass that leads to a pick 2 plays later.. 2 plays after that my defense pops their WR and he coughs it up. We get a 14 play drive but have to settle for another fkn fg.. 21-20 I was like either Ima get a stop or Ima get a stop or Im not.. either way if he scores I'll still have a chance as long as I dont let him milk the clock. Bihh gets a for minute drive AND scores a td smh.. so Im down 8 with 2 something on the clock.. I have to score and Im facing a defense thats playing like FSU.. I get a 15 play drive that included 2 4th and loooooong conversions, 1 of which I dont think was a catch on the sideline and 2 3rd down conversions.. late in the drive I was inside the 10 on 2nd or 3rd and I dropped back and he had 9 in coverage, idk if I was expecting it or just noticed quick so I took off up the middle and feel forward to the 1 or 2 yard line and ran it in the next play with my RB to make it 28-26.. still needed a 2pt conversion.. he stopped my run earlier in the game so I called a goalline pass, he didnt come out in goalline tho so I had to decide whether to run or pass and I left the pass on, Wilkerson throws a dot and sends it to OT

In OT I get defense first.. Jak scores in a few plays to make it 35-28 and the pressure is right back on me, I score in about 5 plays, 35-35.. going into double OT... then the game freezes. Wow.

Bruh!!!

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2017, 01:39 AM   #8
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

man really hit the Breezy with the long quote tho

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »