Home

RIVALS LAST RUN 2027-2028

This is a discussion on RIVALS LAST RUN 2027-2028 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2020, 07:40 AM   #1
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
RIVALS LAST RUN 2027-2028

***** COACHES

• Coaches can change jobs after any year

• Create a coach, make the Alma Mater a school you want

• Postseason: Any players that want to transfer or leave early cannot be swayed

• All skill trees are the same
• Subs set to 60

• Change your auto subs OUTSIDE of the dyansty and save your profile

****** RECRUITING

- Anyone in your pipeline can be recruited
- Any one who is not your pipeline but has you top 5 can be recruited
- No Athletes
- Only true freshman can be redshirted

***** GENERAL IN-GAME RULES

- MIX UP YOUR PLAYBOOK ON OFFENSE.. play calling should be more like the NFL than NCAA, dont be repetitious
- if you have a specific attack (short quick passes, power running up the middle, etc) just vary the formations/plays but you can use an strategic attack

***** BANNED ON OFFENSE

- shotgun flex runs up the middle, if your pb has alot of shotgun flex formations switch it
- no read options
- oline shifts

***** BANNED ON DEFENSE

- run commit
- 1-5-5
- manually moving more than 1 player

***** PRESNAP OFFENSE

• No hot routes (RB/TE to block is ok)
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)
• No Read Option (none from pistol)
• No Shotgun Offset runs

***** PRESNAP DEFENSE

• only MANUALLY move 1 player presnap
• no nano blitzes

***** 4TH DOWN RULE (NO EXCEPTIONS)

a) 4th inside the 35 (just be realistic)
b) No limit if you're down in the 4th quarter OR DOWN 21+ AT ANYTIME

***** QB RUNNING

• You can take off as much as you want just make sure it looks real

***** SPECIAL TEAMS

- Kickers CAN NOT punt, punters CAN NOT kick fgs or kick off

• ingame coaching strategies allowed
• Chew Clock must be 3minutes or less
• Aggressive Clock banned
• You can run a slow paced offense but dont milk the clock throughout the game

***** ADVANCES

•Advances will be set for every Thursday Night, and every Sunday Night. Play the games you feel like playing

•You can sim any game you want (NO SUPER SIMMING), if the advance day comes up and really havent had time to play but want to I will extend the deadline.

•I expect User games to at least START getting scheduled THE DAY OF or before advance day.. if one player tries to schedule it and the other waits too long they will be put on auto

***** THREAD

• POST THE "GAME STATS" BOX SCORE EVERY WEEK
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2020, 08:23 AM   #2
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2027-2028

2027 KICKOFF

***** GOTW *****
#1 Georgia vs #18 Alabama

The 2026 season was a wild one for the U5 schools with 1 school getting their first ring, a few coaches not being able to finish the season, some exceeded expectations and some fallen short. All in all the fireworks never stop so we're back with another year that hopes to be even better. #1 Georgia, the defending National Champions, open the season at home against #18 Alabama which was expected to be the location for College Gameday, but that game SHOULD go Georgias way with the way the Bulldogs have continued to reload that roster and Bama while talented is young right now. Alot of sophomores leading that roster. Instead I have my eyes on another SEC matchup: #10 LSU and South Carolina which is my real game of the week. Archy leaves Michigan State which was the biggest headline of the last 10 years of offseasons and I like what he has to work with. Hunter Williams is a name to remember for this game and this season. He is a Junior from Georgia who hasnt played a ton but he has a very impressive arm and I think at some point, if not the opening week, he will be the guy for South Carolina like Day and Pettway were for Michigan State. His ceiling isnt as high with this staff just getting to him but SC can make alot of noise right of the back with this kids arm and Archys offense. LSU's has some pieces on offense but Im not sure if they can keep up unless that running game goes crazy. Im going with the early upset and SC winning this one

Prediction: South Carolina 35 LSU 27

NEXT ADVANCE
Thursday Night

Before you keep going I have to give a settings update.. I tried a couple things in my tester and wasnt convinced on a set thing so I left it all. 2 things I saw last year were that our passing was still a little too high and their offense was good but couldnt score with us.. Im going to only try 2 things for the first 5 weeks and thats their run blocking going back up a little and MAYBE their ints going from 60 to 65 like it use to be.. I dont like all the interceptions but that might have to be the move for difficulty purposes. I put difficulty over stats so I may try that too. One thing that is and will stay is FG are at 35 instead of 40. If you have a good kicker they can still hit from regular range but if you dont then you better get one. 4th down rule hasnt changed, you dont get to go for it if your kicker is weak, go recruit one.

U5 GAMES
1 GEORGIA vs 18 Alabama
2 OHIO ST ----------
15 VIRGINIA TECH vs Ecu
17 MIAMI ----------
21 MICHIGAN ----------
SOUTH CAROLINA vs 10 Lsu
UCLA vs 16 Texas

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

4th and 1 inside the 50.. down in the 4th and inside the goalline are theexceptions
••• remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

Update the AUTO SUBS to DEFAULT outside of the Dynasty and save your profile before you play

4th down rule
- 4th and 1 inside the 50
- down in the 4th OR down 20+ at any time is fair game from anywhere (up or tied is still 4th and 1, Overtime is fair game)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to the empty side of an empty set UNLESS youre on the short side hashmark

Allowed***

• User Catches
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments (off or def)

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs
Old 05-18-2020, 08:58 AM   #3
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

One more heads up on the settings, in the offseason I put the interceptions on 65 and changed it back in the preseason.. since we never played on it idk if it will show up or not in week 1 so if they picking off all your bad passes thats why
Old 05-18-2020, 01:42 PM   #4
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Qb Hunter Williams and Rb Trent Callahan both got the start over last years starters. Williams got the start because of his arm and Callahan because of his speed. Speed is something this team overall is sadly missing. On to the actual game. USC got the ball first and scored in less then a minute. LSU answered with their run game and scored. 1st quarter ended 14-14. 2nd quarter was more of the same besides the points. USC threw a pick in the redzone trying to go up 7 and LSU threw a pick to end the quarter. Halftime score was 21-21. LSU got the ball to start the 3rd and just like the 1st half, they ran their way to a td, taking the lead. On USC opening drive of the 3rd quarter, Williams had a sack fumble that LSU picked up and ran back for a td. LSU is now up 14. We got the ball and between Williams throws and Callahan running, we scored a td. Up until this point we haven't stopped LSU offense all game. Somehow we got them to a 3rd and 7 and their Qb over threw their open wr on a curl route. We got the ball and scored. Now tied we force another punt and retake the lead. LSU next drive they go for it on 4th down and fail. We got fg to go up by 10, late in the 4th. LSU would cut our lead to only 3, thanks to a broken coverage that left a wr wide open for a 45 yard td pass. LSU went for a onside kick and probably would've gotten it, if their player didn't touch it too early. USC would score with 7 seconds left to go up by 10 again. LSU would throw their 2nd int of the game on a hailmary. South Carolina beats LSU 52- 42. My dline is useless, I honestly don't think they had a meaningful tackle all game. For some reason my fastest WR feels and looks slow af. POTG Rb Trent Callahan, 26 carries 161yds and 3 tds.
Old 05-18-2020, 09:37 PM   #5
Pro

With everything going on in California we have not been able to practice or come together in large numbers until now. It was an ugly game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2020, 12:02 AM   #6
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Not much to tell.. I think that last minute setting switch was in effect bc they really didnt try on either side.. I legit shouldve thrown 6 picks off bad passes and they didnt even go for 3 or 4 of them.. we'll be good in 2 weeks tho

Old 05-21-2020, 12:03 AM   #7
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

I'll advance after work tomorrow
Old 05-22-2020, 11:39 AM   #8
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Week 2

***** GOTW *****
South Carolina vs #20 UCLA

Both teams started the season with huge wins over ranked teams and now theyll get a chance to see if that was a fluke or not. SC played in the game of the week and as predicted their roster was a perfect fit for what that staff already likes to do. They looked like a team in midseason form against #10 LSU as Hunter Williams lead them with over 400 yards in the air and 52 points on the road. Likewise UCLA was a huge underdog against #16 Texas after their ugly losing streak to end last years season but the fresh start proves to be all they needed as they won comfortably in the home opener. U5 games are a diff bread however. These coaches have had some interesting battles in the past so its hard to know what to expect schematically outside of alot of passes being thrown on both sides as these are 2 very aggressive OCs. I will say that UCLAs secondary play since last year has been very shakey and if they dont show up early things could get ugly. Ugly or not I think the secondary costs the Bruins another tough one.

Prediction:
South Carolina 31 UCLA 17

Last Weeks Prediction:
South Carolina 35 LSU 27
Score:
South Carolina 52 LSU 42

NEXT ADVANCE
Sunday Night

U5 GAMES
1 GEORGIA ----------
2 OHIO ST ----------
14 MIAMI ----------
17 MICHIGAN vs Central Michigan
SOUTH CAROLINA vs 20 UCLA
Fsu vs VIRGINIA TECH

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

4th and 1 inside the 50.. down in the 4th and inside the goalline are theexceptions
••• remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

Update the AUTO SUBS to DEFAULT outside of the Dynasty and save your profile before you play

4th down rule
- 4th and 1 inside the 50
- down in the 4th OR down 20+ at any time is fair game from anywhere (up or tied is still 4th and 1, Overtime is fair game)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to the empty side of an empty set UNLESS youre on the short side hashmark

Allowed***

• User Catches
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments (off or def)

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »