Home

RIVALS 2028-2029 DISCUSSION

This is a discussion on RIVALS 2028-2029 DISCUSSION within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2018, 12:14 PM   #17
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RIVALS 2028-2029 DISCUSSION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezyb77
I thought the league died

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

down for the past 2 days but they fixed it, we still alive
Old 08-02-2018, 12:21 PM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
down for the past 2 days but they fixed it, we still alive

Lmao I was joking.

Old 08-02-2018, 08:34 PM   #19
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

#2 Miami @ #3 Ohio State

Canes play the perfect game from play calling and execution to players stepping up and making some big individual plays on both sides of the ball. Dawson was outstanding, his only interception came on a wrong button hit by me, Sims kept the defense off balance mixing the inside and outside runs, Dingle at TE had 2 tds including one bomb that he broke 2 DBs off, Adams at LB dominated the game with 9 tackles and 2 interceptions, and Zach Riley played a great game at CB getting 2 interceptions as well and one went to the house. Just a very efficient game for us for all 4 quarters. Defensively we were very aggressive and just made things tough for the Buckeyes offense. Back to back games we stepped on the road and looked great. UCF is up next.

MIA
QB Dawson 10/13 234yds 2td 1int 76%
HB Sims 26-132yds 2td
TE Dingle 5rec 120yds 2td
LB Adams 9tak 1tfl 2int 1def
CB Riley 1tak 2int 1def 1td

OSU
QB Smith 18/27 182yds 1td 4int 66%
HB Harris Jr 12-50yds
TE Banks 5rec 55yds
DT Carpenter 7tak
SS Doss Jr 5tak

Old 08-03-2018, 05:53 PM   #20
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Seriously wish my highly rated db's would play like some of the **** db's i've faced in U5 games. Not reacting to anything ever is getting old, should've had 3 easy picks or hell even 3 swats today. Texas gets blown out by Oregon St 31-10, gg Jags.
Old 08-03-2018, 05:58 PM   #21
Pro

Gg Archie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
Seriously wish my highly rated db's would play like some of the **** db's i've faced in U5 games. Not reacting to anything ever is getting old, should've had 3 easy picks or hell even 3 swats today. Texas gets blown out by Oregon St 31-10, gg Jags.
Sent from my Power_3 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2018, 06:15 PM   #22
MVP

jp18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99

Hey when you figure it out let me know as well.....highly rated in this game don’t mean jack. While my dbs certainly aren’t at your level I can’t play man or zone. Jr’s wrs are way below his standards this year so I tried to take away those 2 tes away shiat it was like stealing candy from a baby. I’ve got a pretty dang good oline to yet they get pushed back 4 yards into the backfield meanwhile my average speed rb runs at at least 40 speed. The 97 run block rating must just be for show. Meanwhile on the other side his very good pass blocking oline blew the f$&& outta my dline and lbs. smh

Old 08-03-2018, 06:36 PM   #23
Pro

Coach English pre game speech- " we have watched from the mountains, and listened in disgust as the settings were overlooked by EA and have given them championships. We will not have it... I said We Will Not Have It!"

To media- "Today we came out fired up. As we got some great advice from a retired NFL player, who said he got it from Jerome Bettis . TBH... Also named M'Baku our team captain.
Worked great for our team. so our momentum took over before the game started. And Texas couldn't overcome that momentum."

Sent from my Power_3 using Tapatalk
Old 08-03-2018, 06:45 PM   #24
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

well since everybodys here there's something that needs to be discussed

in the last few U5 there have been 3 incidents involving scrambling QBs
1) a QB felt pressure and sprinted out to the sideline and threw it down field for a 1st down, eventually leading to a score
2) a QB dropped back and saw there were only 2 people rushing the QB with 9 in coverage so he took off but outside the tackles leading to a long 1st
3) a QB with not much pressure had no one open and ran to the numbers causing the outside guy to run at him and he threw it for a td

all 3 were against the rules but in my opinion all 3 were realistic

we need a better QB rule to accommodate the tougher settings with more freedom and I need you guys to help me come up with it

the only thing I can think of which I tried before but not for more than a week was to eliminate all QB limits except for the carries, carries would be limited still with a harsh punishment for going over but in game would be just play.. no limit on reads, no limit on when and where to take off, Im not sure it breaks the game on these especially against the cpu but there are times where realistically you need it but any ideas are welcome

every other rule we have is good except that one

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »